• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Dishwalla

Banned
idk how many times we are going to have this discussion

there's literally dozens of them in non football threads every week, why bring it in here?

cdyhybrid

Are you telling me that you expected him to be this bad? Not supporting him. I, at the very least, expected him to be reeled in by the folks around him. Dude is a piece of shit, through and through, but I didn't expect it to be this embarrassing. Granted, I live in Los Angeles, so him even winning was a huge pop to my bubble.
lol

You should Google the Central Park Five.

Jarnet87

McDaniels must have joined Brady at Mons. They are getting nice chunks on run plays, should be relying more on the run game since the offensive line is trying to get Brady killed.

LionPride

Banned
idk how many times we are going to have this discussion

there's literally dozens of them in non football threads every week, why bring it in here?
People wanna get they jokes off

Then people wanna be defensive

Issa cycle because people still wanna get defensive

Endorsed him how, exactly? I realize Kraft gave a ring to Trump which was a shit move, but what about the rest of the people that actually make up the team? Care to elaborate?
Don't bother! Dude with the W, Eagles fan(lol) and Switch fanboy live for replies like yours.
I don't ignore them because they are funny sometimes and when the Pats win every 9 out of 10(not this year) the salt of their posts taste so good.

No I’d say I anticipated this atrocity pretty well. A lot of people did.

He started his campaign by saying that we are getting Mexico's worst, murders, drug dealers, rapists, but some good people

He has not diverted from this path at all

At. All.

Delusional

Yeah, I tried. Sorry friends, learned my lesson, blocked/not quoting that guy again.

"Nobody saw it coming" geezus

I don’t know. Trump talked about Mexican immigrants or “bad hombres” “prowling the streets” long before he put his miniature hand on the Bible.

I'm not trying to defend Trump. I'll admit that I'm incredibly biased when it comes to supporting the Pats. So I may be reaching at straws when it comes to trying to rationalize the political support of people I've rooted for my entire life when it comes to football. I did NOT, however, root for them, because of their political leanings. I did it because it was my pops' team and because I wanted to be like him. If I'm wrong, fair enough. I'm willing to learn. And I for sure could do a better job at it.

I get that shitting on Pat's fans is easy and fun. But fucking hell. I follow the NFL because I like football. I get that sports and politics are intertwined, but as a Mexican-American, being offhandedly referred to as a trump supporter because I followed the wrong team as a kid sucks ass.

Geostorm looks like the Giants. Straight Trash.

Did you see its poster that ripped off Inception's poster

geostorm.jpg

JABEE

Cheer for the Pats if you want. I have no problems with that, but I will continue to criticize the team for their actions.

JABEE

Pats fans are okay. Just acknowledge the shitty things about the team.

Let’s talk about Thursday Night Football. The best ticket in sports.

Top Bottom