• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Greg Robinson saved us with that fumble recovery phew

We're getting our asses kicked right now. Defensive line is getting handled, offensive line is getting handled, secondary is getting worked, drops all over the field, Stafford is having a pretty bad game

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I will be so happy if some team gets suckered into taking Jim Bob Cooter as a head coach next year. He absolutely sucks as an OC.

Hindl

Alright good job preventing a FG. Wish the Eagles were able to capitalize on their opportunities in the 2nd quarter. They need to come out with a long drive to open the second half. Wear down the Cards D and get some points to make it a 3 point game

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Stafford is just awful today and has been since he took the big helmet shot to his arm last week.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Shaq Thompson just smacked Ameer Abdullah.

Terrible first half. Team leaders need to rally the locker room in half time. Panthers just embarrassed us at home and they had about 7 penalties.

Plinko

Shaq Thompson just smacked Ameer Abdullah.

Terrible first half. Team leaders need to rally the locker room in half time. Panthers just embarrassed us at home and they had about 7 penalties.

Typical Lions. Actually get respect and favored and lay a complete egg.

JABEE

Mike Pence is a stooge. A pawn. A simple-minded, piece of human excrement parades out by the buffoon-in-chief go waste tax-payer money to fly to Indy and make the President’s ignorant ass, bigoted political point.

Race-baiting political maneuvers on our dime.

Ugly, crass politics on our dime.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Typical Lions. Actually get respect and favored and lay a complete egg.

It was weird seeing us favored to win by the vast majority of writers/analysts. The Panthers are a playoff team but we played like trash.

I'm trying to remember the hit on Staffords arm you were talking about. He threw the ball about 110 MPH , through Shaq Thompson hands into Eric Ebron's hands who dropped it. Just a sloppy game by everyone.

duxstar

Hoyer cannot be any worse if he tried.

I mean i get we are tanking the season but theres no reason hoyer should still be starting or even playing.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Not a catch.

But still get a first down on the offside.

So one thing I'll say is Kevin Hogan's development has been insane. He was right handed Tebow last season.

I’m guessing that Gase is being told by the front office not to bench Cutler yet. Gotta get some value out of that $10 million they spent instead of playing Matt Moore.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
The offense has been straight trash recently.
Oh I agree completely. But I don't know if it's the play calling or the execution.

It just seems like every OC we get is awful. At some point you just gotta wonder if it's the OC or something else

Drakeon

Ehhhhh... I think he gets one more year. If they don’t see real progress by the end of the year and finish with 4 or less wins I can see them going all in on free agency for 1 shot for Hue at being competitive with a real team.
If they have 2 wins or less, I bet they blow up everything. Everyone is fired.

squicken

Doesn't push the ball down the field was what made him lose his backup role.

Aka was captain checkdown all preseason and literally would refuse to look downfield at all.

Makes sense then. I thought hogan looked pretty shaky last year but maybe he got coached up?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That was an interesting NFL propaganda commercial. I guess they're developing specific helmets for different positions (offensive line, secondary etc.)

NFL is going to have a tough time these next 20 years

Top Bottom