• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Makes sense then. I thought hogan looked pretty shaky last year but maybe he got coached up?

100% coached up.

As I said the first game he played last year he was right handed Tebow, had the longest motion to throw and frankly did not do it. We ran him as a wildcat QB basically the entire game. He rushed for over 100yds, I'd have to doublecheck but he definitely had more rushing yards than passing yards that game.

If they have 2 wins or less, I bet they blow up everything. Everyone is fired.

I don’t know, it’s really hard to say the players they have ever really gave them a shot. They have a ton of young players, their top draft picks have been hurt a lot, they’ve had very little veteran presence to really teach these young guys.

I think it would be a mistake to not take advantage of the massive cap space they’re about to have. Trade some picks for players, sign some guys in FA, hope those guys that are entering year 2 and 3 next year break through some development walls... it could work. And I think it’s disingenuous to give a head coach a known garbage team, tell him to develop a bunch of young kids, then cut him after 2 years. Gotta give him that third year.

Also congrats Cleve, your first lead all year :,)

Ehhhhh... I think he gets one more year. If they don’t see real progress by the end of the year and finish with 4 or less wins I can see them going all in on free agency for 1 shot for Hue at being competitive with a real team.

This and the Chargers game were the only games anyone expected them to win

They're about to lose this, and the Chargers game isn't till December 3. Needless to say, this year doesn't look any better from this point on

20.5 games in and one win to show for it. It not being his fault entirely should only mean he's not the only one who's shitcanned, but it's clear a lot needs to change and he should by no means be safe from that.

Hindl

Terrible Wentz throw. At least it's back to a 3 possession game and that took a decent chunk of time. Keep scoring and keep Arizona off the field

Top Bottom