• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Gobias

Banned
Maybe I'm wrong, but the only times I have ever seen players taking a knee at the one yard line are when their team had the lead.

I don't care if you do it in Madden

CcNkOLP.png

Lol wikipedia.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dallas_Cowboys

And it wasn't a perfect ball. Which led to an interception. Which he is partly at fault for. So why are we still discussing this?

Because you squarely put the blame on Dak in your initial post, but anyone who was watching the game knows otherwise, that's why we're still discussing it.

Game was lost when Dallas rushed to score only to give GB the ball with plenty of time. Who didn't know the Boys lost when that happened? Happens all the time, hell the Cowboys did the same thing to the Steelers last year.

Pepiope

Because you squarely put the blame on Dak, but anyone who was watching the game knows otherwise, that's why we're still discussing it.
Saying the WR should've still caught the ball is purely putting the blame on Dak?

Dak didn't play poorly, but holy shit he wasn't perfect. He made mistakes.

Hold that L tho.

Saying the WR should've still caught the ball is purely putting the blame on Dak?

Dak didn't play poorly, but holy shit he wasn't perfect. He made mistakes.

Hold that L tho.

When did I say he was perfect? I can hold the L just fine, I've been doing it for years with this team.

Well no other NFC East team will move on to NFC Championship game anyway so. Eagles will win the East this year and will be one and done in play offs.

B.O.O.M

I wonder if he keeps Terrell Davis in that pool shed.

lol yes possible.

Another take from a famous Dallas lover, Stephen "let me be very very clear" A. Smith

"YYYYEEEEAAAAHHHHH! Haaaaaaaaa!!!!! He's a BAAAAADDDDDDD Man!!!!! Haaaaaa! How 'Bout Dem @dallascowboys. YEEEAAAAHHHH!!!!!"

I swear I enjoy these Dallas losses just for the reaction of known haters haha

this_guy

Let's go Texans!

Need free McNuggets, monster taco from Jack in the Box, and *40% discount from Palais Royale tomorrow.

*limit 1 item

Cam Erving starting at RG for the Chiefs. A fair, but brutal condemnation of Devey's play last week, and also bad news for the Chiefs. This could get ugly quick with the center of the Chiefs line being absolute shit. They need Ehringer, Morse and Duvernay-Tardif back ASAP.

squicken

Texans won’t be able to handle Kelce and Hunt in the passing game, and their special teams will give Hill one big return. Watson will need to put up close to 30 to win tonight

Generate

Banned
Dak put them ahead. Its up to the defense to hold the lead. No matter what happened before, a lead is a lead. Its like blaming Gary Anderson for that Vikings nfccg loss. They still had to keep the Falcons out of the endzone and they didnt. Defense has to do their part.

Top Bottom