• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Alex lessgo!!!!

Since my Niners are at the bottom of the barrel and ain’t doing shit this year, hope Alex and the Chefs take it all the way this year.

Dead Guy

Well thank God for Aaron Rodgers cause without him we would be 1-4 instead of 4-1.

The d still sucks weiner unfortunately.

Also happy thanksgiving to all my canadian bros in the thread.

Interested in this one tonight. Pretty sure the Chiefs are legit, the Texans + Watson might be too

Well thank God for Aaron Rodgers cause without him we would be 1-4 instead of 4-1.

The d still sucks weiner unfortunately.

Also happy thanksgiving to all my canadian bros in the thread.
I don't think we're very good right now, but better to be 4-1 and not very good vs worse. Last year's team took so long to put it together that they basically had to play flawless football for 3 months to make the SB. That's a tough ask, and they finally ran out of gas in the NFCCG. But if we can get a bye...

Bitanator

1:13 is almost the exact wrong amount of time you leave Aaron Rodgers.

We left him time in the playoffs and what happened, same shit. Dallas had to be smarter there, they always find ways to lose. Back to 8-8 bullshit. So fucking depressing. I'm praying for the mid year Eagles shit the bed special, only way we have a chance now

Top Bottom