• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

Thank goodness we are getting off this shitty planet now that Gata and his boy T are in charge.

Changing gears Yankee fucking did it. Cuphead officially has the title of best looking game of all time. And its a Yankee only joint!

I will have to wait until they port it to Mac.
Yeah it really is the best looking game of all time. Sucks I have no time right now to really get into it. Welcome back friend. Place isn't the same without you.

John Fox, do you know how it feels to be a Bears fan?
tenor.gif

Beach

Besides being a fan of another NFC North team is anybody not cheering for Mitch to succeed? Easy guy to get behind and the league needs a another star QB

DMVfan123

Banned
Besides being a fan of another NFC North team is anybody not cheering for Mitch to succeed? Easy guy to get behind and the league needs a another star QB

Bears fans booed him so hard on draft day that I can't not want him to succeed, and I think he will (if John Fox doesn't ruin him first)
So tired of the Big Ben/Brady/Rodgers old guard

boxter432

Only the Vikings (maybe Cleveland?) would hold on a PR where the the returner runs away to let it bounce.

And only the Vikings run screens where the defense has more players on that side (they never run screens we'll ever)

Top Bottom