• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 5 |OT| Free fallin', I'm-a free fallin'

On Sports Talk Radio in Vegas they just played a clip of Jerry Jones saying if any Cowboys player kneels for the anthem they will not play that is crazy I really hope someone calls his bluff.
Edit: the fins had 3 players stay in the tunnel Sunday because Stephen Ross told them if they kneeled they would not play.

MechDX

How is the Texans' TE situation? Hawks would have to clear cap to fit Brown. Like, say...trading Jimmy Graham.

Its good at 16.6 million. Dont want Graham though.

I want Michael Bennett and David Fuckin Putney just because we feel like it.

patrick‏Verified account @PatDStat 4m4 minutes ago
More patrick Retweeted AL West Champs
Mentioned the Duane Brown and Seattle connection about a month ago on the podcast. Been after him for some time.

So the teams have been talking for a while. Guessing this will probably happen at some point before the trade deadline

MechDX

DLuv7DBVAAAzMVu.jpg:large

giphy.gif

MechDX

John Boyle‏Verified account
@johnpboyle

Pete Carroll confirms LG Luke Joeckel will have his knee scoped. No timeline on recovery. #Seahawks

hhhmmmmm

DAVIS HSU‏
@DavisHsuSeattle
Follow
More
I have heard about that Duane Brown thing outside of Allbright- Seahawks have been asking about Brown for a long time guys-
5:06 PM - 9 Oct 2017

Just give us Michael Bennett already jeesh.

bionic77

It ain't safe in the streets for the JCBs.

Gata got that Trump power now and I got got.

It's all good. Played a lot of Golf Story and now we gets Star Wars up in this bitch tonight!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
So who will your adopt as your new team now? Bills?

Serious answer: For next few weeks just gonna watch football, that's it. Just need to get away from the sadness.

It's all good. Played a lot of Golf Story and now we gets Star Wars up in this bitch tonight!

Golf Story is that good eh? I keep hearing people talk about it but if a JCB is bigging it up I get more into the hype.

Serious answer: For next few weeks just gonna watch football, that's it. Just need to get away from the sadness.

Golf Story is that good eh? I keep hearing people talk about it but if a JCB is bigging it up I get more into the hype.

Understandable, my Jags will try to bring the 8-8 dream to you if our current pattern of only having 1 game winning and losing streaks is to go by.

bionic77

I loved it.

It combines old school videogame golf and weird RPG shit.

Really fun game in short bursts.

JABEE

As the late, great Hank Williams once sang “JCB ain’t makin’ it out of this world alive.”

bionic77

As the late, great Hank Williams once sang “JCB ain’t makin’ it out of this world alive.”
Thank goodness we are getting off this shitty planet now that Gata and his boy T are in charge.

Changing gears Yankee fucking did it. Cuphead officially has the title of best looking game of all time. And its a Yankee only joint!

I will have to wait until they port it to Mac.

Top Bottom