• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Fox318

tumblr_n96b0wK3t81sxcal7o1_500.gif

What the fuck is up with this Eli Manning to the Jaguars? That would be fucking massive.
It really wouldn’t be. Eli is done, he’d do no better than Bortles.

Maybe he could play “game manager” better I guess, but it’s not like he’d put them over the hump into Super bowl contender territory.

Eli has the kind of goober face that makes him perfect for the Jags. He also would give them an injection of youth at the QB position they so badly need.

Striker

What the fuck is up with this Eli Manning to the Jaguars? That would be fucking massive.
He has a no trade clause and is committed to the Giants but they aren't going anywhere with how poor of a job Jerry Reese has done. He gets OBJ, great, but there's no run game and he's been pitted with starters who are now out of the league (Cruz, Randle, Donnell, Jennings, etc.).

He can still go but he can't overcome the garbage around him anymore like he used to. Defense in 2016 was evidently an outlier because it's back to being bad with missing tackles and Jason Pierre Paul stealing money.

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think the 49ers are bad

Adam Schefter ✔@AdamSchefter
49ers agreed to trade NaVorro Bowman to Saints before deciding to release him, per sources

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i think the 49ers are bad

Adam Schefter ✔@AdamSchefter
49ers agreed to trade NaVorro Bowman to Saints before deciding to release him, per sources
Maybe he didn’t want to go there and they told him they’d send him somewhere he wanted to go or they’d release him.

Some article on nfl.com said Bowman requested a trade/release himself.

Top Bottom