• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Beach

The NFL is really allowing the Raiders and Chargers game to be played in Oakland when the air quality is so bad the Raiders haven't been able to finish a practice all week and the Cal Bears game looks awful as well.

cdyhybrid

The NFL is really allowing the Raiders and Chargers game to be played in Oakland when the air quality is so bad the Raiders haven't been able to finish a practice all week and the Cal Bears game looks awful as well.
The NFL is all about player safety tho

They may change their mind after they watch the Cal game

49ers now have only 17 players on the active roster that made the 53 out of camp last year

They have around $120mil in cap space next year too. So there's so much more change to look forward to.

Basically if you're still somehow a fan, don't get attached enough to anyone to buy jerseys for a couple years

I bought my Froster jersey already :D

cdyhybrid

Lv6iadS.jpg

Pk6dxJn.jpg

Hue's 1-20. He's been part of the rebuild agenda long enough

He’s had literally nothing but draft picks and rejects to work with though. The best free agent signings have been on the offensive line, they’re starting a rookie quarterback, their best defensive player is an expendable problem child Pats linebacker, and the 2 best skill position players they’ve had arguably since coming back into the league (Gordon and Pryor) are gone.

This team would look totally different with a competent QB. They would’ve definitely beat the Jets and Colts if it wasn’t for Kizer. They probably would’ve beat the Steelers. Who knows how the game against the Ravens goes if they don’t get a combined 4 INTs off their QBs. Bungles probably would’ve still beat them because Dalton went super ginger that game but still. With someone like Tyrod or Jimmy G as their QB they’re probably 3-2 right now, and it’s not like those two are anything special.

Edit - Even Case Keenum could’ve had this team at 3-2, and he got signed for like 2 million.

What will Yankee do when Doug wins coach of the year and Howie wins exec of the year?
Do I get to have money in this alternate timeline?

Honestly even if they have success I still won't Like them. Howie is a piece of shit who only cares about himself and tried to sabotage the team when they demoted him. Doug is a moron who got a job he didn't deserve.

MechDX

Honestly even if they have success I still won't Like them. Howie is a piece of shit who only cares about himself and tried to sabotage the team when they demoted him. Doug is a moron who got a job he didn't deserve.

LmkeVqQ.gif

What would Yankee do if this were the alternate timeline where the Eagles actually make another SB, but it's against the Chiefs, KC wins, and Andy Reid holds the Lombardi

Hindl

Wow
What would Yankee do if this were the alternate timeline where the Eagles actually make another SB, but it's against the Chiefs, KC wins, and Andy Reid holds the Lombardi
I think most Eagles fans would gladly take making it to the SB and losing if Andy was the one to win

Hindl

I just screenshotted this and, if by some miracle the Chiefs beat the Eagles in the super bowl, I will post this the second the game finishes.
Go for it. If the Eagles even get to the SB that would be an overachievement on the season anyway. Yeah it would suck, but if the Eagles had to lose in the SB, I'd want Andy to be the one to get a ring out of it

Striker

https://twitter.com/gmfb/status/919217574428266496

So Eli Apple was "disciplined" as well? The hell is going on with the Giants? Now that I think about it this is a lot like the complete drop off for the Texans in 2013. Just need Eli top start handing out pick sixes like candy
He has been garbage this season. Easily the worst defensive player if not starter on the team. He took the benching to heart because he felt McAdoo was singling him out. This I was okay with. Off the field they stopped LAC and when he came on, Pip targeted him and was moving the chains easily.

Juicy Bob

We've finally got the Double Down KFC burger here in the UK and as it's my birthday I thought I'd treat myself.

It was everything I hoped for and more.

Top Bottom