• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That's hilarious- they just showed a graphic how the Saints have not turned the ball over in 294 plays. Darius Slay picks it off on that play

Juicy Bob

I genuinely, genuinely thought the Browns were being actually competant in the off season and looked like they were actually about to turn a corner at last.

But these last few weeks, theyve looked as poor as ever.

It's so depressing to watch.

Beach

Well Pats fans, it was fun while it lasted :)

When was the last time a QB three for 20+ TDs and less than 10 INTs as a ROOKIE on a team that was under .500 the year before he got there?

I’ll wait
Derek Carr? Bridgewater?

Nvm, Carr was close though! (With a much worse roster and James Jones as his #1)

Lan Dong Mik

And why would I want them?
Rodgers :(

Fucking huge bummer. Hundley is a decent back up tho. Should have 2 TDs in this game. If we can escape with this win I like our chances to still make a playoff push.

Jarate

Banned
Fucking Packers have 81 total yards

People who say we are stacked on the offense, just be aware that that was with Rodgers. Montgomery is an average RB, our oline is legit one of the worst in the league right now, our wideouts are overrated imo (we are deep, but Nelson has clearly lost a step, and Cobb has also lost a step.)

Only reason our offense is stacked is because of Rodgers. Take him out and you get 81 1st half yards

Top Bottom