• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Derek Carr? Bridgewater?

Nvm, Carr was close though! (With a much worse roster and James Jones as his #1)

Carr was close to what I listed, but still didn’t make it. And those were extremely generous vs what Dak did which was 29 TDs total and only 4 picks.

Exhibit A.

I didn’t even say Dak was elite. But to say he doesn’t deserve the praise he’s gotten is ridiculous. Like come on, what more could a rookie QB ever be expected to do?

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Falcons are in total choke mode after the half.

This shit is embarrassing.

It's also why I don't think we are nearly as good as we were last year.

Jarate

Banned
Why can't you challenge that play?

Wait they can't challenge if you fail the second challenge even though you win the first one? Dumb.

Welcome to the NFL

Where all facemasks are 15 yards for no reason byt we cant fix the catch rule, we cant fix PI, nd most of all, we cant have players having fun after a TD.

Pepiope

I didn't even say Dak was elite. But to say he doesn't deserve the praise he's gotten is ridiculous. Like come on, what more could a rookie QB ever be expected to do?
Im not referring to you.

Dak did a good job, but lets not act like he didn't have the best RB, best O-Line, and an above average receiving corps. A lot of good QBs would've put up MVP type numbers with that offense.

Watson this season with a far worse offense is putting up better numbers than Dak thus far. Just 1 year later.

Instro

The Vikings still haven't figured out that Murray is garbage apparently. Amazing that he has the same number of carries as McKinnon right now.

Rodgers being out for possibly the season for that hit makes me angry. Barr didn’t have to drive him into the ground after he had already gotten rid of the ball.

Top Bottom