• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
CzmuP6MWEAEmc4e.jpg

Agent Icebeezy

Welcome beautful toddler, Madison Elizabeth, to the horde!
I fucking swear, we need an autospy here on this game. Stafford is getting yards on yards after catch. Then tomorrow, argue against the box score warriors, bububub, Stafford had over 300 yards. Games have context.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Bro we're still down by 3 touchdowns in a game where we've demonstrated that our offense is inconsistent at best and haven't shown a very good ability to stop N'awlins. It is entirely too early for this.

Everybody knows why he isn't signed. It's not gonna change.
AND the OLine has lost our top two left tackles, top two right guards and our right tackle...

bonesquad

Third down upcoming? Even the announcers have checked out of this Packers Vikings game... worst game in recent memory. Both due to Rodger's injury, and these terrible announcers.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Bro we're still down by 3 touchdowns in a game where we've demonstrated that our offense is inconsistent at best and haven't shown a very good ability to stop N'awlins. It is entirely too early for this.

T

Everybody knows why he isn't signed. It's not gonna change.

AND the OLine has lost our top two left tackles, top two right guards and our right tackle...

We gotta have faith brehs. If Stafford is not giving up yet I'll be damned if I'm going to give up too.

Vanillalite

Ask me about the GAF Notebook
Falcons haven't been right all season, and they should have lost some of their first few games.

They've never gotten out of the choke mode from Tom and Co in the Super Bowl.

Top Bottom