• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

YX6ZTJ2.gif

Pats outplayed the Jets in the 2nd half but make no mistake the Jets were robbed of a TD by the refs
How? Loses control before end zone. When we see him have control again he is out of bounds. We can't assume he got control before then. I don't really understand all the confusion.

chixdiggit

Can the Vikings be anymore annoying? They have the cringiest celebrations I have ever seen. Not to mention that stupid bugle or whatever that sounds every 10 seconds.

boiled goose

good with gravy
It was the correct call. Yes it was a weird play, but the rules are the rules and people are only up in arms because it's the Pats.

From the replays, I disagree with call.

Not because of enough evidence of touchdown but because not enough evidence to overturn the call.

I think he lost ball, but not indisputable evidence he didn't regain it before hitting pylon.

Shame that this narrative will dominate instead of brady 0 14 comeback

I mean the season is basically done but our two tackles are injured again

DMNDZw7UEAAKEyS.jpg
Not really much to talk about. Even if Hundley or whoever ends up playing QB turns out unexpectedly decent, the D is too bad to win games without the best QB in NFL history bailing them out. Who cares?

Top Bottom