• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Tawpgun

How? Loses control before end zone. When we see him have control again he is out of bounds. We can't assume he got control before then. I don't really understand all the confusion.

Because of this.

From the replays, I disagree with call.

Not because of enough evidence of touchdown but because not enough evidence to overturn the call.

I think he lost ball, but not indisputable evidence he didn't regain it before hitting pylon.

Shame that this narrative will dominate instead of brady 0 14 comeback

It's the right call if it did happen this way for sure. But trying to be objective here, if the sides were switched, I would have called BS on their not being enough evidence.

Yall need to learn the benefits of autoblocking Pats fans

My forum browsing experience? Never cleaner. The trump praise? Nonexistent. Pure paradise, can't recommend it enough <3

Tough loss for the Packers there, not sure we could have won it with Rogers under center. Happy for the win, but I never like seeing anyones starting QB go down with a season ender like that.

boiled goose

good with gravy
I hate the bears

Lol at Pats fans trying to justify that overturn. There was definitely not indisputable evidence that he lost control of the ball.

I think there's evidence he lost control, but not enough evidence he didn't regain it before hitting pylon.

Call on field was touchdown. So burden is on evidence to overturn touchdown. I dont think there was evidence to overturn. (Nor to confirm) so ruling should stand.

(Pats fan)

Sanjuro

I think there's evidence he lost control, but not enough evidence he didn't regain it before hitting pylon.

Call on field was touchdown. So burden is on evidence to overturn touchdown. I dont think there was evidence to overturn. (Nor to confirm) so ruling should stand.

(Pats fan)

But there was no conclusive evidence it was a touchdown.

Top Bottom