• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

BumRush

I'm actually not. Maybe you don't know me well enough, but I give zero fucks about what angle you want to take. If you like, answer these two questions with yes/no.

1. Did the player lose control of the football?
2. Did the player make contact with the pylon?

There needed to be irrefutable evidence he didn't regain control before going out of bounds. Didn't see that evidence at all. If you could post that evidence, that would help!

Drakeon

Wow. The NFC is trash. The Eagles might have a shot at the #1 seed.
Might have a shot? With Rodgers injured you don't have any competition for the #1 Seed.

Seahawks are deeply flawed, you already have a win over the Panthers, Lions or Vikings are both missing massive pieces, and the Redskins might get a wildcard.

Sanjuro

There needed to be irrefutable evidence he didn't regain control before going out of bounds. Didn't see that evidence at all. If you could post that evidence, that would help!

I'm at the bar and watched the game without audio. It looked pretty clear the first time what happened.

Maybe the "troll" could answer truthfully. SAD!

Might have a shot? With Rodgers injured you don't have any competition for the #1 Seed.

Seahawks are deeply flawed, you already have a win over the Panthers, Lions or Vikings are both missing massive pieces, and the Redskins might get a wildcard.
God..

Pep's penis just became so erect after reading that

Top Bottom