• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

The Steelers just have the Chiefs number. They might be the only team that’s going to stop them from running through the AFC in the playoffs.

The Chiefs generally make good second half adjustments, but the playcalling isn't the sole culprit in this one.

The Steelers are just whipping them on both sides of the ball. It happens, and I don't think it's an indictment, but it also doesn't give me hope for any future matchup.

Mindlog

C. Palmer 14/14 228 3 0 27

That's just good play. There's no way to beat a quarterback that's.... One play you dickheads. D up on one play.

Rodgers hurt? So long NFL season. Another wasted chance at Brady/Rodgers SB
It’s kind of crazy how we pretty much never get Super Bowls like that. The last time we got two “generational” QBs in a SB it was probably ‘97 when we got Elway vs Favre. And it’s not like they were really from the same era or anything.

Before that would’ve been Montana/Marino in ‘84 and that one was ass.

Sephzilla

Packers better pray that Rodgers has some kind of magic healing factor otherwise they are done.
The reality is they'll probably squeak into the playoffs because the rest of the division isn't that good and McCarthy will be regarded as a saint for going 4 and 6 the rest of the way

KaYotiX

Banned
Packers better pray that Rodgers has some kind of magic healing factor otherwise they are done.
The reality is they'll probably squeak into the playoffs because the rest of the division isn't that good and McCarthy will be regarded as a saint for going 4 and 6 the rest of the way

I will legit be shocked if they make playoffs. I think they win 3 games rest of the way.

Bitanator

It’s kind of crazy how we pretty much never get Super Bowls like that. The last time we got two “generational” QBs in a SB it was probably ‘97 when we got Elway vs Favre. And it’s not like they were really from the same era or anything.

Before that would’ve been Montana/Marino in ‘84 and that one was ass.

Manning and Brees?

Lambtron

Unconfirmed Member
It's over.

I am definitely glad I went to the game. Ugh.

Downing has stripped the vertical element from the Raiders playbook. They are extremely easy to play against, teams are just sitting on all the short routes

Fitts

Lynch sucks receiving out of the backfield.

Downing has stripped the vertical element from the Raiders playbook. They are extremely easy to play against, teams are just sitting on all the short routes

No joke. All these weapons and they never feel threatening.

JCizzle

CJ looked good. Shame we got fucked at the end with that call, but the refs were trash all day for both teams so I guess it's fitting.

Top Bottom