• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 6 |OT| Fulfill Your Destiny

Rigbones

Neo Member
I'm not sure how that's not a Chiefs TD? He caught it, had possession of it in the endzone. What does it matter that it got ripped out afterwards?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
So I just watched a replay of that "fumble" that cost the Jets a TD. I have a question.

How is it a "fumble" if the ball didn't hit the ground? Or didn't fall into the arms of the opposing team in mid-air? Like, a player can run down the field with the ball, casually tossing it from hand to hand like he just doesn't care, and that ain't a fumble. How is "slightly loose for a moment" a fumble?

So I just watched a replay of that "fumble" that cost the Jets a TD. I have a question.

How is it a "fumble" if the ball didn't hit the ground? Or didn't fall into the arms of the opposing team in mid-air? Like, a player can run down the field with the ball, casually tossing it from hand to hand like he just doesn't care, and that ain't a fumble. How is "slightly loose for a moment" a fumble?
Goal line/end zone changes everything.

I don't mind going for it on a day where you've struggled to move the ball, I don't think a review would've overturned it, but I also think you have to challenge that play.

The refs weren’t letting the pats lose that game. That was only one of three game changing bullshit calls in favor of the Pats in the game.

Top Bottom