• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

Gigglepoo

Why when someone else is willing to pay for it? I mean seriously. They won't stop doing it until people stop paying for the stadiums for them.

Because the Raiders are part of a community? But money is all that matters. So gross. They're allowed to move and I'm allowed to hope they lose every game by 100.

Dishwalla

Banned
I'm glad the Raiders opted not to share Levi's with the 49ers, that stadium sucks ass. Really brilliant to build that stadium where they did.

MechDX

ZV63o5.gif

Then pay for your own damn stadium! Or move in with the Niners! Greedy punk owners.

You are not keeping an NFL team forever in that stadium. When you choose to do nothing about that when another city is willing to fork over $750 million, it's simple economics. As for the Niners stadium, they can keep the ridiculous traffic and half the stadium being baked by the sun

Very cool off Kelce to start running sideways instead of walking backwards for a first down. Not feeling good about the Chiefs defense on this drive.

Gigglepoo

You are not keeping an NFL team forever in that stadium. When you choose to do nothing about that when another city is willing to fork over $750 million, it's simple economics. As for the Niners stadium, they can keep the ridiculous traffic and half the stadium being baked by the sun

A billionaire defense force. I never thought I'd see the day.

That comment about why it's useful for Bowman to call the plays even though he's been on the team for 3 days is more insightful than anything Aikman has ever said.

Fitts

We won’t get the ball back after this. Yeah it’s Andy, but we still won’t get it back.

Carr terrible on that 3 and out

Agreed. Terrible throw after sitting in the pocket for an hour. So out of rhythm. Wish they would let him play uptempo like last year.

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Because the Raiders are part of a community? But money is all that matters. So gross. They're allowed to move and I'm allowed to hope they lose every game by 100.

Why would any team put up almost 2 billion when they can get away with only paying $50 million in cash for a 2 billion dollar stadium?

They'd be stupid not to take that deal.

Fuck loyalty when you are talking paying $50 million cash for a $2 bil stadium.

Dishwalla

Banned
A billionaire defense force. I never thought I'd see the day.

You are being extremely salty. This saga in Oakland has been going on for more than 20 years, they had their chance. Las Vegas offered a good deal and the Raiders bit on it. I'd love for the Raiders to stay in Oakland, but you have to question if it's even viable anymore.

Top Bottom