• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2017 Week 7 |OT| Kraft Money Rules Everything Around Me

Gigglepoo

You are being extremely salty. This saga in Oakland has been going on for more than 20 years, they had their chance. Las Vegas offered a good deal and the Raiders bit on it. I'd love for the Raiders to stay in Oakland, but you have to question if it's even viable anymore.

I'm really bummed out that Oakland is losing two teams. They have Incredible fans but their owners only care about making as much money as possible. It's the kind of stuff that makes me sour on pro sports. We put so much into these teams and they would spit in our faces for another dime.

Plus, tax payers shouldn't be funding stadiums. Period. Why should we give even more money to the extremely rich?

Marcus Thompson‏Verified account @ThompsonScribe 3m3 minutes ago

FYI, Marshawn Lynch did not leave. He has been watching the whole game from the stands

NervousXtian

Thought Emoji Movie was good. Take that as you will.
Would have been nice of them to rush up and call that play earlier and they'd have about 45 seconds now.

Top Bottom