• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2018 |OT| Can we average a page/commercial?

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Football is back!

Aaaand there's a weather delay! Haha!

Bless all the knees and keep them healthy.

Go Broncos!

I'm going with Atlanta tonight. Foles hasn't looked good this preseason.

Heh, I wonder how my PS Vue quality is going to hold up as I'm trying to download Spiderman at the same time :p

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
That stiff arm! I'm always going to wonder now when I see that is because defensive players are trying hard as hell to not lower their head.

Man I wish I could watch the game live--I'm currently in Asia at the office, so no streams for me. Meh.

How do the Eagles look? Does Foles look like 18 playoff Foles, or more like the Nick Foles that was left for dead a few years ago?

bucyou

Man I wish I could watch the game live--I'm currently in Asia at the office, so no streams for me. Meh.

How do the Eagles look? Does Foles look like 18 playoff Foles, or more like the Nick Foles that was left for dead a few years ago?

foles looks like crap so far, to me at least. he just ended a drive fumbling on 3rd down

RiccochetJ

Gold Member

It's early, but the Eagles haven't done anything of note on offense yet. I don't know if Atlanta is being incompetent in the red zone, but Philly's D has been stout at the goal line. They haven't been so stout leading up to the goal line though. Atlanta has just been marching down to the goal line and then they fall on their face.

I don't know if where you are in Asia has things blocked but on reddit /r/nflstreams can help you out.

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Hi bucyou bucyou ! Glad to see you in the thread! Those were some good conversations during the draft!

Good luck to the Buccs this year and bless all the knees.

Unless they're playing the Broncos and then I hope they play and lose horribly. ;)

But still bless all the knees.

Last edited:
It's early, but the Eagles haven't done anything of note on offense yet. I don't know if Atlanta is being incompetent in the red zone, but Philly's D has been stout at the goal line. They haven't been so stout leading up to the goal line though. Atlanta has just been marching down to the goal line and then they fall on their face.

I don't know if where you are in Asia has things blocked but on reddit /r/nflstreams can help you out.

Eh, I know about the Reddit streams, but it's not a country thing, it's a company thing. No biggie, though. Thanks.

bucyou

hey RiccochetJ RiccochetJ , great to see you as well. Have the usual preseason enthusiasm thats going to have a reality check week 1. Semi surprised bucs werent ranked around 21-24 in all the power rankings, but there they are in the cellar, from 27-32. I guess thats why some call tampa "cleveland south". Sucks our first round pick Vita Vea wont be suiting up this week, he tweaked something at the very beginning of training camp, not a great sign hes still out for such a big dude.

Good luck to the broncos as well, interested to see them with a competent QB!

Last edited:

RiccochetJ

Gold Member
Man, Atlanta keeps on falling on their face as soon as they get into Philly's zone. Matt Bryant appears to be clutch though. He was the reason I made some money in Fanduel last year!

Edit:
This entire game seems sluggish so far, lol.
Haha! Yea, the first 3 weeks are kind of sloppy since they restricted the preseason practices imo.

Last edited:

C4lukin2

Banned
Sorry I totally forgot the game was today. Did “the” ad air yet? Is the world exploding but it has not hit Texas yet?

Anyway go Falcons, fuck the Eagles.

Actually I want to be politically correct here. I do not hate The Eagles, I only hate their fans. LGBT, white and black and everyone Inbetween. Male or Female, transgender or any other preference. I hate you all equally😺

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Just got the news guys. Football starts on Sunday. Today was just another preseason game

Kacho

Gold Member
Woooo boy Eagles are cooking on this drive. Hope they score and force the Falcons to step the fuck up.

C4lukin2

Banned
Yay! Atlanta!!! A team a do not give a shit about. But if you can defeat the... oh shit he missed the extra point. Fuck the Hawks and all bird related teams.

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
1St qtr: 30 minutes of bullshit
2nd qtr: 30 minutes of bullshit
3rd qtr: 30 minutes of bullshit
4th qtr: 90 minutes of oh i guess stuff is happening now

C4lukin2

Banned
Damn you Hawks. Damn you to the place where failed teams go. “Cleveland?”

They still have time. Make me proud Hawks.

Kacho

Gold Member
All or nothing on this drive. Come on Falcons.

Wow @ that Julio Jones catch

Last edited:

Kacho

Gold Member
Yeah I’ll take the ending but garbage game in general. There was a serious lack of energy with both teams.

Sunday can’t come soon enough. So many great storylines.

If Atlanta can’t score in the red zone with these skill players, it’s never going to happen. They are the best at losing games that they most definitely should win.

bucyou

If Atlanta can’t score in the red zone with these skill players, it’s never going to happen. They are the best at losing games that they most definitely should win.

agreed.

C8AZkCgXQAUABHs.jpg

dionysus

Yaldog

Does Sarkesian's offense or play calling just really need a vertical/down the field threat to open everything else up?

bucyou

Stop while youre ahead bucs fan ;)

From the franchise that brought you the drafting of Bo Jackson after he stated he would refuse to play for you, the management team who deemed Hall of Famer Steve Young a bust, and most recently

LastUntidyHorseshoecrab-size_restricted.gif

I dont think we're ahead :(

Top Bottom