• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Talon

flacco600-thumb.jpg
The worst part is, I can't even enjoy this anymore:
CcCMM.jpg

bionic77

Top 5 NFL-GAF moments.

5. Welli trying out for corner for the NYG
4. The Summer of Defending Rapelisberger by the Coward Bionic77
3. The Lando Field NFL-GAF Unification of 2007
2. Buttfumble and the ensuing 300 posts
1. Welli's Thinkpad

Think of all the shit you'd miss if you lifelong'd elsewhere.
Show me the receipts and evidence of number 4!

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions offseason needs:

1.) #2 Receiver
2.) Defensive Back
3.) Safety
4.) Outside Linebacker

I wouldn`t mind using a pick on a third speed back for our RB rotation.

Nameless

I'm not so sure the O-Line is all that amazing. It seems like they're only average at pass blocking and they haven't been able to run consistently against good teams. If that's because teams are stacking the box, that's on Roman/Kap, and hopefully will be fixed with another year under Kap's belt, but who knows.

Either way, Gore should probably split series next year regardless. He's not back in 2015

I want to say we're a WR and Safety away from winning it all, but the window is closing before we've got to shell out some huge salaries.

Yeah the o-line regressed a little, but then again they werent as healthy as previous years(this includes Bruce Miller). I'd like another guard to challenge Boone or provide some depth between he and Iupati. Part of it is Gore, though. He's still one of the smartest runners in the gamez but he lacks the burst and stamina he used to have. Love the guy but Papa time never loses.

You're right about WR but I don't see a sure fire fix. Do we throw money at Boldin that could go towards locking up younger, more important peices? Or do we spend a high pick on a WR even though they typically don't produce much as rookies?

Bread

Banned
after a long week of thinking i have decided to make a very tough decision. i am officially renouncing my position as honorary chargers fan. instead, i will be taking my place next to my brother mech as honorary fan of the Houston Patriots.

in conclusion, fuck tabris.

rando14

Cdy do you listen to KJR? Branton Sherman was just a guest on a show and has a very... interesting insight into the whole Crabtree - Sherman fued.

MechDX

after a long week of thinking i have decided to make a very tough decision. i am officially renouncing my position as honorary chargers fan. instead, i will be taking my place next to my brother mech as honorary fan of the Houston Patriots.

in conclusion, fuck tabris.

Bro-Hug.gif

bionic77

There were many...questionable things said about chubby white women.

I have Asian friends! Wait, I AM Asian!
Asians can be racist too.

Lets try a little test i have for racism. Would you be ok with your mom being passed around like a bag of jalepeno chips by dozens of athletic, horny black men on the Vikings love boat?

If the answer is no then that means you are racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom