• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godslay

Banned
DT TD!!!

igDz5Bg9PFhVX.gif

igDz5Bg9PFhVX.gif

igDz5Bg9PFhVX.gif

Tamanon

Banned
Well damn, New England's defense isn't even giving them a chance, although they've been on the field all day with how quick their offense goes off it.

That was the type of drive that New England used to do against the Jags all the time. Just soul-crushing first down after first down.

bionic77

Highlight of this game for me was when Brady fucks up a wide open throw to a guy 20-30 yards down the field and Phil tries to explain how sometimes a pass that is TOO perfect can lead to such an outcome.

It's going to be hard to top that!

TheFatOne

No one to match up with him anymore. That talib injury is huge. Brady needs to get his shit together guys are open he needs to get them the ball

789shadow

Banned
Highlight of this game for me was when Brady fucks up a wide open throw to a guy 20-30 yards down the field and Phil tries to explain how sometimes a pass that is TOO perfect can lead to such an outcome.

It's going to be hard to top that!
I was fucking rolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom