• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Unknown8.jpg

What does Colin Baker have to do with this?

Highlight of this game for me was when Brady fucks up a wide open throw to a guy 20-30 yards down the field and Phil tries to explain how sometimes a pass that is TOO perfect can lead to such an outcome.

It's going to be hard to top that!
"Well you know Jim, sometimes your throw can be too perfect. The spiral is too tight, the release is too clean, the footwork too flawless. Your receiver can get distracted by all that and forget to catch the ball. That's why I always liked to make my passes wobble a little bit when I was playing. But Tom Brady is too much of a perfectionist to do that, and that's what I admire about him."

Smellycat

Highlight of this game for me was when Brady fucks up a wide open throw to a guy 20-30 yards down the field and Phil tries to explain how sometimes a pass that is TOO perfect can lead to such an outcome.

It's going to be hard to top that!

Glad that I am not the only person who noticed that. Made no sense

Dthomp

Man, if Denver moves on I just hope the weather isn't unbearable for the SB. A season like this, it'd be great to see Peyton go at a great defense without the climate being the deciding factor

TheFatOne

Well damn, New England's defense isn't even giving them a chance, although they've been on the field all day with how quick their offense goes off it.

That was the type of drive that New England used to do against the Jags all the time. Just soul-crushing first down after first down.
Brady has killed the pats today. He has been horrendous. All day to throw and fucks up. Can't expect to much from the pats defensively with talb down.

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
I think based on the success of the first one, the studio certainly asked for it.

And it is a movie tons will go see.

Anyway I know Patriots can come back but the feel dead. I just don't see it.

Is there really still much interest in the brand after all this time? Been 8 years.

TheContact

Can the pats still win? Yes but only if Denver's defense and offense for some reason collapses and Brady somehow throws an accurate ball or 10

Chances of that happening are slim I might as well play the lotto

effzee

I don't usually get the hate some commentators get. I like Buck and Aikman. The MNF crew. And think Colinsworth and Micheals are the best.

But man Phil Simms is a moron. This is like the 4-5th time he has said something extremely stupid this season.

LiK

I don't usually get the hate some commentators get. I like Buck and Aikman. The MNF crew. And think Colinsworth and Micheals are the best.

But man Phil Simms is a moron. This is like the 4-5th time he has said something extremely stupid this season.

My man

bionic77

"Well you know Jim, sometimes your throw can be too perfect. The spiral is too tight, the release is too clean, the footwork too flawless. Your receiver can get distracted by all that and forget to catch the ball. That's why I always liked to make my passes wobble a little bit when I was playing. But Tom Brady is too much of a perfectionist to do that, and that's what I admire about him."
:lol

Honestly nothing on the field is going to top that today. I should have just turned off my tv right then and taken a nap. Phil went straight to KAScon level 5 at that moment.

effzee

Is there really still much interest in the brand after all this time? Been 8 years.

The original launched with no previous movie to build hype off of and it did great.

Its a summer movie. Tranformers movies made tons of money. 300 was at least received positively. The sequel will do well.

Whoever wins this game will have tough time fighting the weather and Defense in the Super Bowl. Nasty weather favors defensive teams. I agree with what Arte said on his show the other night. The Super Bowl should always be played in either a dome or a place with decent weather. That way it is fair for both teams, and we see who the best team really is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom