• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
BRRRRRRROOOOOOOONCCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSS!!!

SUPPPPPPPPPPPPEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR BOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWLLLLLLL
RrfVc.gif

WOO-HOO!

Good to see you. And this gif.

Dthomp

I can't think of any way this day could get better. Super happy for Peyton, I hope he can finish off this amazing season. Also feels good for Champ Bailey finally making it to the big game. Thank god for for the time off, this defense needs some damn rest

Tabris

This post is dedicated to DutchPatriot, Gata, Bread, Dragon, Templaer, and all other Pats fans! Don’t feel bad, you got beat by the greatest quarterback of all time!

Hey Godslay, where we going? WHERE WE GOING? WHERE THE F*** WE GOING?!?!

tumblr_ly9kwut2nc1r3nk7bo1_250.gif

YOU DAMN RIGHT!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THAT PEYTON?!!

7e48d199338cc560d25ba24be3738861.jpg

HOW ABOUT YOU TOM BRADY?!!

tom-brady.jpg
tom-brady.jpg

NEEDS A NEW F**KING PAGE CAUSE WE'RE GOING TO THE MOTHER F**KING SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!!! *HIGH FIVE BRONCOS-GAF* SUCK IT PATS-GAF!!!

I feel really good about the Patriots' chances next year. Their draft picks have been playing well and they'll get the injured guys back. But they weren't nearly as good as the Broncos this season.

They either need GRONK back or they need to draft a playmaking WR/TE this draft.

And they desperately need help at the LB/DL position.

TheFatOne

Overestimated this pats team way worse then i thought. Some good payers moving forward but can't win shit with brady playing like garbage

3Sixty

Well can't say I'm too surprised how this one went.

Still got to give it up to the pats for getting this far with alot of bad players on this team.

JABEE

Paper Dynasty by JABEE

Evidence Destroyed.
Justice Never Served.
All is Forgotten.
Nothing is Learned.

Blue and Red tainted forever.
Roger Goodell unwilling to sever
the crew of criminals corrupting his league.
Tarnished the shield,
Never asked to leave.
Never made to pay for the dreams they had crushed.

Goodell did his best to conceal the truth.
Burned the tapes so no one could see
Gone are the aspirations of a land so free.
The Patriot Way is all there will ever be.

It was nice to see evil lose today.

Afrikan

Congratulations Bronco fans....that money to Peyton payed off.

I can't believe the Patriots made it this far with everything that has happened to them this year. It was just too much to expect them to win today. Hope Pat fans are still proud of their effort.

I think Brady just put too much on his shoulders going into this game... seeing Manning, D. Thomas, Julius Thomas, Welka, Decker all on the other side... I'm sure he felt he had to step up big time...instead of just playing ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom