• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Conference Championships |OT| MS Paint edition because of lazy/busy hipsters

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigAT

originalfzkd8.gif

kraftxdkgy.gif

Man what a great win by Manning, loved it though and I really hope he finished this year with his second ring, Come on Broncos!!!!!!

Pats-Gaf: I hate your team, your coach and the women you call brady but I love you guys either way, you'll go back to beating us senseless next year.

Well, fun as always.

Absolutely. Now that the game is over, cheering for Manning and the Broncos for the Super bowl. Dude deserves another ring.

Let's all have a good cry for the cheaters.

Its funny how Patriots are repeatedly called for cheating and yet they came up to a third AFC championship game and a Super bowl appearance in last three seasons. Even better is this year, they got here with big names playing or contributing other than Brady. In my mind that is quite stunning and consistently better than 30 other teams in the NFL.

LiK

Absolutely. Now that the game is over, cheering for Manning and the Broncos for the Super bowl. Dude deserves another ring.

Its funny how Patriots are repeatedly called for cheating and yet they came up to a third AFC championship game and a Super bowl appearance in last three seasons. Even better is this year, they got here with big names playing or contributing other than Brady. In my mind that is quite stunning and consistently better than 30 other teams in the NFL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom