• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Afrikan

Wish I could see this game. Cable guy can't make it until Tuesday and joy of joys the trees block reception for everything but Fox.

what happens if you plug a cable that runs into your place into your TV's antanna/cable thing...and do auto channel search from your tv's menu?

you should get your local channels in HD.

5.1/7.1/2.1 etc

don't plug it into your cable box...just straight to your TV.

if you have a TV released in the last 4 years it should have a built in digital tuner.

untitled-3kyqbu.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
LOL Lewis time to retire.... oh wait, you are.

TheFatOne

Youd really trust Schaub to throw the ball in cold weather away from home? Foster does give us the best shot at winning. Run the bootleg on 1st and 2nd, playaction on 3rd and then field goal on 4th!

It's not going to be cold tomorrow. Supposed to be in the 50s, and sunny. If you don't trust your QB you won't win the game. It's not really Schaub you should pay attention to it's Kubiak. He has to call a much better game. Last game he kept running at Wilfork like a fucking idiot. Why attack the only elite player on the Pats defense? Made no sense. HOU is going to have to come out of their comfort zone to win, but the Pats are so fucking susceptible to the pass HOU should come out slinging it. Pats linebackers are big,but slow. No reason why Foster can't have a big game catching out of the backfield or lined up as a receiver. The way to beat the Pats defense is through the air, and you don't have to be overly complicated to do it. Spread them out,attack the middle of the field, attack the flats, and abuse the linebacker in coverage. At least that is what I would try to do, but I'm no HC or expert.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf is this shit lol

Top Bottom