• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

untitled-2q0bmj.gif
Sunhi, have you ever "said" a word since joining GAF?

TheFatOne

Steelers already packed their bags for New Orleans when the nobody Patriots came to visit in 2002. My point just being that the games have to be played and it's ridiculous how so many experts are saying there's no chance for Ravens/Texans to win unless the other team gets hurt. A little more effort put into the analysis than that would be nice is all I'm saying. Glad to see the Ravens not giving up easily.

EDIT: And as I say that Holliday scores. lol

Yea it's mainly because they want to see the two HOF Qbs going at it. HOU vs BAL isn't as sexy. HOU certainly has a great shot at winning. It's funny because most people say they need to establish Foster. What I would do is spread the Pats out, and use the pass to establish the run. Go after the linebackers in coverage.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Yup this. And we're left with fucking Keyshawn Martin *shakes head*

Manning is taking them back on KR's now, Martin punts. Also Martin isn't bad, it's what is around him that is pure shit. No blocking, penalties etc why do you think we let go of Holliday. The coach cant coach our dumb special teams cause hes special.

Jacoby is a fraud in a fraud league.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
continuing the trend of Houston Pro Athletes leaving and being great somewhere else.

Also former Houston players always play well against Houston teams. WTF is that about.

Yea it's mainly because they want to see the two HOF Qbs going at it. HOU vs BAL isn't as sexy. HOU certainly has a great shot at winning. It's funny because most people say they need to establish Foster. What I would do is spread the Pats out, and use the pass to establish the run. Go after the linebackers in coverage.
Youd really trust Schaub to throw the ball in cold weather away from home? Foster does give us the best shot at winning. Run the bootleg on 1st and 2nd, playaction on 3rd and then field goal on 4th!

Top Bottom