• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

ari

Banned
Last weeks games was so bad that any outcome would have been better for this week. But these games are great.

MechDX

nodefense_zpsf2256ba8.jpg

brentech

Last weeks games was so bad that any outcome would have been better for this week. But these games are great on its own.

Was about to post this. Such a drastic difference from WC games

Although when my team is invovled, I prefer us blowing out our opponents.

Turnstile

Train ride back sucks no doubt.
I've been a Denver fan since my dad took me in the eighties. Doesnt diminish my fandom. Actually increases it.

The cool thing is the 70 yr old couple sitting across from me have been doing this a long time. The man just said that if you're into sports, there is more losing than winning and if you can't handle it, then sports aren't for you.

Nice perspective.

Got Von Millers signature, drank at New Belgium and hitting Pappadeux next, so I'll appreciate that.

Go Broncos!

I take back every nice thing I even said about you, Hayward. Garbage game so far.

KOOL AID MAN

This feels like Arizona. I'm gonna vomit.
Calm down. I'll let you guys know when we're fucked. My "we're fucked" sensor is finely tuned, and it's not going off yet.

Packers tried to take out Woodson on the sideline to give themselves a chance.
I know the joke is that Woodson is old and washed up, and we'd be better off without him, but the fact of the matter is he's our best safety, because our other dudes suck. Ergo, we would not be better off without him.

I'm so beat from the stress of the game, I'm going to sleep I think.

Amazing game to watch, and Broncos GAF is classy as fuck. Hard game to sit through and lose. If you want to blame someone, I'd blame Bailey.

Top Bottom