• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Godslay

Banned
Trying to let it go. The big giveaway in the fourth should've never happened. Play keeps playing in my head.

Sure.

A lot of shit shouldn't have happened, but it did.

It is never just one play or one thing. If Prater would have hit, we would have been ahead, or if this or that. Ravens hung in there, and took care of business. It is what it is, come back next year and rectify it.

One suggestion I would make is to try not to over analyze the game or the Broncos. I did that after the Pats lost to the Jets and it drove me crazy.

I can still see that pass to Manningham from last year when I close my eyes, or Ray Rice his 80 yard run with Meriweather his terrible angle, Chung's fake punt fuck up and HOW DID ELI GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT CLUSTER TO THROW TO TYREE!?

/dead

The_Darkest_Red said:
I get insanely nervous during regular season games so I can't imagine what this must feel like.
Greatest feeling in the world if your team ends up with a W.

Debilitating feeling if they lose. Like, wrap yourself up in a blanky and suck your thumb type of shit.

Adam Prime

hates soccer, is Mexican
Man two hours after the game and I'm still pissed about that fucking game....

Damn it, Broncos. This feeling is very familiar to the 1996 Divisional Playoffs when they lost to the Jaguars after going 13-3 and having the #1 seed.

Of course, we remember what happened the next two years. But still. Doesn't take away the sting of tonight.

TheFatOne

I can still see that pass to Manningham from last year when I close my eyes, or Ray Rice his 80 yard run with Meriweather his terrible angle, Chung's fake punt fuck up and HOW DID ELI GET THE FUCK OUT OF THAT CLUSTER TO THROW TO TYREE!?

/dead

Ohh shit I forgot about that play. I'm so happy Chung got his ass benched this season. One of the dumbest motherfuckers on the Pats.

Top Bottom