• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

GashPrex

NeoGaf-Gold™ Member
Colin Football looks pretty good out there

Nobody on greenbay knew he had the ball till he was 10 yards past the line of scrimmage

Jarate

Banned
Why the fuck didnt you cut walden after he fucking beat his gf

Its not like hes ever been good

I swear to god, next year, walden and hawk need to be fucking cut

ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk
Who would have thought Eric Dickerson's single-game postseason record would be threatened more by Colin Kaepernick than Adrian Peterson?

JCizzle

Message to Mike Shannahan: this is why you severely limit the number of designed QB runs during the year. Keep the guy fresh for the postseason as much as possible.

Godslay

Banned
Man two hours after the game and I'm still pissed about that fucking game....

Damn it, Broncos. This feeling is very familiar to the 1996 Divisional Playoffs when they lost to the Jaguars after going 13-3 and having the #1 seed.

Of course, we remember what happened the next two years. But still. Doesn't take away the sting of tonight.

Sucks that the expectations are there for next season, but that comes with living in the shadow of Elway.

BTW, Manning did have a presser for anyone who cares...

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Broncos-at-Ravens-Manning/1c028ed9-74c4-41dc-b381-9651fe711617

kingslunk

Sure.

A lot of shit shouldn't have happened, but it did.

It is never just one play or one thing. If Prater would have hit, we would have been ahead, or if this or that. Ravens hung in there, and took kcare of business. It is what it is, come back next year and rectify it.

Pretty level headed after a loss. Thanks haha. I was real down about 30 minutes ago. Better luck next year!

Top Bottom