• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Sigh well it started well on O lol :\ :(

cdyhybrid

This game isn't even interesting to me now. Schaub is just so hard to watch. I'd need some fireworks to keep me interested after that loss.

cajunator

Banned
I apologize for calling the Texans an explosive offense before. clearly didnt watch any of their games this year. Im pretty sure they were a great offense last year or the year before.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
3rd and 10 throw 5 yards pass. Jesus the Texans are frustrating to root for.

SHURMUR.jpg

"I don't see what the problem was. That's a high efficiency pass"

Chris R

Seattle lost? Not surprising. Come on NE/ATL SB so I can just not even bother watching the game and catch the good commercials on Youtube on the Monday after!

Kiryu

This game isn't even interesting to me now. Schaub is just so hard to watch. I'd need some fireworks to keep me interested after that loss.
Man, Seahawks are better than Falcons if we made 6 points in first half. Just let Fraud get smashed by 49ers because Atlanta Falcons were never good team in first place.

Seahawks will be on Super bowl run next season plus NFC WEST Champion. :)

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom