• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

JABEE

This is the type of shit that is despicable and just drives me crazy.

Drive by, eat a dick post and then run away to hide again? Be a man and post in here. Or are you way too scared that when your shit ass team gets beat you can't handle everyone ragging on you.

There are many fans (myself included) that are here from the start until the finish watching our truly shit teams continue to embarrass us in new and fascinating ways. Yet here I am taking my lumps day in and day out despite the fact there will probably never be a sunny day for me to enjoy by following this team.

You disgust me.
Amen. Kave is a true gentleman.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
That'd be one of the lowest rated Superbowls ever.

This is a sporting event where commercials for a 30 second spot cost roughly $4,000,000.00+

Some just watch the Goddamn SB for the fucking commercials as crazy as that sounds

Your team not in it or 2 teams that you don't like or want to root, you still damn watch

It's almost a fucking faux National "Watching" Holiday!

Schaub don't taint.

Please, Schaub, don't taint.
image.php

someday

Banned
This is a sporting event where commercials for a 30 second spot cost roughly $4,000,000.00+

Some just watch the Goddamn SB for the fucking commercials as crazy as that sounds

Your team not in it or 2 teams that you don't like or want to root, you still damn watch

It's almost a fucking faux National "Watching" Holiday!

I used to work weekends. I'd work Thanksgiving and Christmas, but take off the Superbowl.

Talon

"After 16 years never winning a playoff game," Gonzalez said on Fox, "I've never cried after a win, I was thinking, 'here it goes again, guess it wasn't meant to be.' But for us to come back the way we did, I'm so proud of our guys. Everybody stepped up when they had to. We made the plays. [...] I'm just so happy, I can't even explain it."
Tony G!

Top Bottom