• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Smokey

Terrible season. Terrible qb. Obvious gap of personnel talent and an even further gap in the coaching. Loser bros please welcome me to your table.

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
Damn Schaub looks fuckin dopey

cSbNd.jpg

Stop showing me Schoob, I want to stab dat bitch.

This team stinks.

GG Pats age except for a couple of complete fucking tools in here.

WHAT!!! Care to name them?

Pats/49ers Super Bowl. As much as I hate the Pats, I want them to crush the 49ers.

I so wish this. Pats vs 49'ers SuperBowl.

Well they did Fuck him on that penalty earlier for "throwing the ball at the referee" because the ref was embarassed he didn't catch it. Then they waited until he ran 20 yards to blow the last play dead

True. That was a bullshit penalty indeed.

Jeff Howe ‏@jeffphowe
Chandler Jones has an ankle injury and is questionable to return.

fuuuuuuuuuu

OH man, this is game is an expensive one. Gronk, Woodhead and Chandler?

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Look at the playcalling down 18!

Smokey

I'd say good season, terrible QB. You're not the jets man, be reasonable !

Nah

They had 1st place locked up and completely gave it away and 90 percent of that is matt schaub. He has not thrown a TD in 5 or 6 games .

They way they screwed up the end of the season makes this a bad season no matter the record.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WHAT!!! Care to name them??

Dragon and someone else was starting shit at Texans-age pages back. I'm not 100% if they're legit Pats fans or just bitches. If not, my bad.

Your team raped us twice, good job. Must be awesome to face a QB like Schoob :(

Top Bottom