• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Divisional 2012 |OT| Schaubenfraud

Gigglepoo

CG games are 3 & 6 (7?) start times. I think AFC and NFC switch start times every year. Last year Niners were late game.

3pm and 6:30 EST. Seems like the Niners being late would be logical since the two AFC teams play on East Coast Time. Stupid NFL is stupid.

Dragon and someone else was starting shit at Texans-age pages back. I'm not 100% if they're legit Pats fans or just bitches. If not, my bad.

Your team raped us twice, good job. Must be awesome to face a QB like Schoob :(

Well, it doesn't count if we do not get the Superbowl man. We are all the losers. It kinda hurts for us not winning the last two times we've been there and not getting one and the fact that getting beat by the same team twice in the big game.

Oh well, it is a sport and there can only be one winner in the end.

There's a great shopped version of that pic that has them all cross-eyed.

schaubfamily.jpg

CG games are 3 & 6 (7?) start times. I think AFC and NFC switch start times every year. Last year Niners were late game.
my son has a hockey game at 4 so I'll miss the early game. which sucks because I'm not watching the AFC game. Oh well. We're throwing a super bowl chili party this year but I will probably not with the game.

fuck football.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Is the little girl seriously cross eyed?

I believe one of his daughters is.

"Because watching this twat is giving me a headache. "

He's too dumb to put him in, that's the problem :(

Top Bottom