• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.
Panthers (From Browns through Eagles through Lions) Worley, Daryl CB 6'1" 204 West Virginia 5.3
15(78) Patriots (From Saints) Thuney, Joe OG 6'5" 304 N.C. State 5.5
16(79) Eagles Seumalo, Isaac OG 6'4" 303 Oregon St. 5.4
17(80) Bills Washington, Adolphus DT 6'3" 301 Ohio St. 5.6

Yeah, I dunno. The fans are generally referred to as 12s (to get around the Aggie trademark), but not the players. /shrug
Thanks.

Damn washington gone

squicken

I like this pick for the Colts. I thought Clark would be a 3rd round target for the Eagles. Grigson at least addressing OL, thank God

Wouldn't mind if Denver went with the OL with this next pick but who am I kidding, it's gonna be another defensive guy.

Or a QB and I'll be sad.

Godslay

Banned

Nice. I'll give it a read.

I questioned Derek Wolfe at the time. He worked out just fine.

Add in Kollar (who I can't believe the Texans let walk to this day) and Wade, I have full faith that the DL will be very good and he'll develop.

Wouldn't mind if Denver went with the OL with this next pick but who am I kidding, it's gonna be another defensive guy.

Or a QB and I'll be sad.

I hope it's not a QB either. There were rumors going around that we were high on Booker RB Utah, so that would be interesting.

If we're going on production metrics I'm thinking WR Higgins or FS Simmons.
I think I would want a guy with alittle size to go along with Colman.

Safeties killbrew? Predict the pick has Jeremy cash rated as their top safety, just according to them he's a a first rounder for what it's worth. Not saying that affects the Browns though. Powell from Ohio state tomorw maybe?

We still need a Rb, and another Recieving TE too

drakeohno1.png

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
ertha-laughingx9yoj.gif

Mech dosent deserve this
MM25DEp.png

...Im handling this ok

Nice. I'll give it a read.

I questioned Derek Wolfe at the time. He worked out just fine.

Add in Kollar (who I can't believe the Texans let walk to this day) and Wade, I have full faith that the DL will be very good and he'll develop.

I hope it's not a QB either. There were rumors going around that we were high on Booker RB Utah, so that would be interesting.

Gotsis only has 6 percent body fat 😳😳😳

Hindl

Hmmm would've liked Kenneth Dixon, but Seumalo offers versatility. Apparently he can move around and will be competing at LG, but can provide depth for Kelce or RT when JP gets injured. Safe pick but I'm all for building the line. That's enough draft for one day

Wes

venison crêpe
@TonyGrossi
#Browns currently at 12 picks total after trade with Panthers. Remaining: 1 in 3d, 4 in 4th, 3 in 5th, 1 in 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom