• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

effzee

Browns have 3 3rd round picks this draft. 2 fourth round picks.

They have 2 first round picks next year and 2 2nd round picks.

If they don't get good after all this they never will.

cdyhybrid

#Tunsil2SEA
#Tunsil2SEA
#Tunsil2SEA
#Tunsil2SEA
#Tunsil2SEA
#Tunsil2SEA
#Tunsil2SEA
#Tunsil2SEA
#Tunsil2SEA
#Tunsil2SEA
#Tunsil2SEA
#Tunsil2SEA

Woooooooow. Welp, 2 STEP PEOPLE! Should be part of the draft declaration forms coming out of college. Lock that shit down.

What type of uncle tom dumbfuck is that stepfather?

Navy Bean

SMH at DePodesta treating this draft like the mlb draft with the stockpile picks strategy. I blame the Pats for this shit somehow. It makes sense from the perspective of needing draft picks to build the team but get me a good first round pick dammit.

*EDIT*

Nevermind I retract my previous anger as we got a 1 this year, 3 this year, and a two next year, allegedly.

People always seem to forget that the Pats kinda suck at drafting... Tom Brady covers a lot of ills.

SMH at DePodesta treating this draft like the mlb draft with the stockpile picks strategy. I blame the Pats for this shit somehow. It makes sense from the perspective of needing draft picks to build the team but get me a good first round pick dammit.

*EDIT*

Nevermind I retract my previous anger as we got a 1 this year, 3 this year, and a two next year, allegedly.
Depo isn't drafting. He playing the sit and watch game this year. Depo is more involved in the procedure of the org.

Bowser

I really do think whoever ends up taking Tunsil is going to get a steal. You know the kid is going to be fucking dedicated to put this mess behind him.

LJ11

It's amazing that teams keep jumping on that OL wagon. Titans have a couple of first round assets invested in the OL and we're still talking about the fixing the OL. 3rd 1st rounder they've spent on OL in the last 5 drafts.

BumRush

I really do think whoever ends up taking Tunsil is going to get a steal. You know the kid is going to be fucking dedicated to put this mess behind him.

He's had three issues in college alone. That's when you're trying to convince teams to invest in you.

I mean the kid can play, no doubt about that.

But can he not smoke for 10 years while he's playing (or at least not get caught)? That's the big question.

He's a fucking stud on the field, has some of the best feet of any OL in the last five years.

Wes

venison crêpe
@TonyPauline 2m2 minutes ago

Just informed the Baltimore Ravens would've taken Laremy Tunsil but the video scared them off.

Twentieth

Browns have 3 3rd round picks this draft. 2 fourth round picks.

They have 2 first round picks next year and 2 2nd round picks.

If they don't get good after all this they never will.

They've traded down plenty of times before.

Hope it works out now though!

Hunter S.

Thank fucking god the Clowns didn't draft another pothead.
Your NFL AFC Championship MVP and Super Bowl 50 mvp Von Miller smoked a lot of pot before he got busted by the NFL a couple of years ago.
20150927224725.0.0.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom