• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

BumRush

It's amazing that teams keep jumping on that OL wagon. Titans have a couple of first round assets invested in the OL and we're still talking about the fixing the OL. 3rd 1st rounder they've spent on OL in the last 5 drafts.

Protecting mariota has to be the #1 priority for them

cdyhybrid

I mean the kid can play, no doubt about that.

But can he not smoke for 10 years while he's playing (or at least not get caught)? That's the big question.

He's a fucking stud on the field, has some of the best feet of any OL in the last five years.

I'd bet my ass at least a third of the league smokes at least occasionally. It's easy to avoid drug tests, you only get caught if you're dumb or have a legit problem.

kmag

Shit just got interesting for the Giants. Trade back and grab Treadwell.

They'll take him here. Reese never trades back and frankly since they've just seen their two favored picks go immediately before their pick, they'll just get it over and done with.

Striker

It's amazing that teams keep jumping on that OL wagon. Titans have a couple of first round assets invested in the OL and we're still talking about the fixing the OL. 3rd 1st rounder they've spent on OL in the last 5 drafts.
Same reason why I didn't think Giants were going OT. They have Pugh and Flowers already who were 1sts and plus there's Richburg who was a 2nd.

Getting Floyd, so the Giants can't get him.
They hid their love of Floyd really poorly.

mr2xxx

Banned
I mean the kid can play, no doubt about that.

But can he not smoke for 10 years while he's playing (or at least not get caught)? That's the big question.

He's a fucking stud on the field, has some of the best feet of any OL in the last five years.

Depends if hes on the NFL's substance abuse list. If not he can smoke weed outside the drug testing window without issue.

"Wrs? Don't need em!"
14875169-mmmain.jpg

The round 2 pick is in next year's draft I thought?
We have first pick in 2nd this year. Browns and Titans had same record so we alternate picks every round, strength of schedule just happened to give them 1st pick overall in round 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom