• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
I don't hate the Apple pick. Guy has tremendous upside. He's only 20, so he's still got some room to grow.

- And yes, these were my prepackaged thought for when the Steelers took him...

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Kiper must love it when he takes a huge shit on a guy, then the dude after him praises the fuck out of them.

neurosyphilis

Definitely not an STD, as I'm a pure.
Jags have the best player in the draft sitting there and they've needed a Safety for 5 years.

If they don't take him they deserve to suck.

Ramsey is a CB not a Safety, dude hasn't played S since freshman year. We just signed Tahsuan Gipson a great young FS from Cle, who's only 25. Jalen Jaguar is a CB in the NFL.

BumRush

ChLCNteU0AAcUwA.jpg

Tunsil

Ahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!

Ramsey is a CB not a Safety, dude hasn't played S since freshman year. We just signed Tahsuan Gipson a great young FS from Cle, who's only 25. Jalen Jaguar is a CB in the NFL.

Ramsey is a safety at this level.

He can play CB, but he's a safety at the NFL level.

Gigglepoo

Just saw my 49ers pick followed by game film that showed he is awful. lol.

Smart people like Chris Brown say he's good. Here's hoping!

@smartfootball On the real though, Buckner is a beast. One of several guys who you could justify as a #1 overall type of pick

slabrock

Banned
I think he will....do we take him? I personally would but I don't think Bob Quinn is going to risk his first pick on Tunsil as good as he could be.

I'm thinking Sheldon Rankins could fall to Detroit if the Saints don't take him.

Quinn was talking a couple of days ago about red flags vs talent and seeing if the risk is worth the reward. Tunsil could be worth it. He was actually talking about his teammate Nkemdiche but it works in this case now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom