• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twentieth

nZIpTA7.png

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
So 2 years ago the Saints would have taken Tunsil weed or no weed because all of the good OL were with different teams and the current one was trash. This year Brees was pretty well protected so they have to pick defense. A good ILB or OLB would be nice. I know they signed Laurenitis.

So 2 years ago the Saints would have taken Tunsil weed or no weed because all of the good OL were with different teams and the current one was trash. This year Brees was pretty well protected so they have to pick defense. A good ILB or OLB would be nice. I know they signed Laurenitis.

I have no idea where the Saints will go with this pick. fun

Draxal

I'm not pissed about this all, Giants have been money in the first. Its just the second and after they've been God awful.

Hindl

The further this draft goes on, the more I like the Cowboys pick.

Zeke is gonna be really good for you guys. Ignoring the rushing he can provide even more pass protection for Romo and is a great catching target. I understand that your defense is balls and Ramsey was there, but Zeke shouldn't get hate. I'm pretty worried about him, he and that O Line will be able to carry the Cowboys for a while after Romo retires

Slo

I honestly feel awful for Tunsil right now. He doesn't deserve this shit for something every college kid does.

The rule can be stupid and the rule breaker can be an absolute moron simultaneously. This kid must be an idiot, he's had to have known that he's likely going pro for YEARS now. Gotta be smarter than that.

Indy needs interior line help more than tackle help, so I'm kind of hoping someone jumps us to take Tunsil. But if not, I wonder if they go Tunsil or Kelly...maybe take Tunsil then get Nick Martin in Round 2? I'm so scared!!!

Reese: "We liked Hargreaves. We think this guy is a better player."

Went on to say it was absolutely a need pick when you look at the Giants CB depth. Also said he was the best guy on their board "without issues".

Also had one offer to trade back and he didn't like the deal.

shira

Save your job with a potential #1 overall talent or risk it on a gasmask weed smoking potential bust.

That's some serious risk analysis computation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom