• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

rando14

Mike Clay ‏@MikeClayNFL
All of a sudden, the Raiders secondary:
Sean Smith, David Amerson, Neiko Thorpe, Reggie Nelson, Karl Joseph, Nate Allen, TJ Carrie, D Hayden

Ayyyyy

Mike Clay ‏@MikeClayNFL
All of a sudden, the Raiders secondary:
Sean Smith, David Amerson, Neiko Thorpe, Reggie Nelson, Karl Joseph, Nate Allen, TJ Carrie, D Hayden

Ayyyyy

I know, right?

Did they tie up Al's idiot son? How are the Raiders actually building a good team?!?!?

Shit in like two weeks I'd be thanking Jesus if I'm alive and/or not in traction

Dude's probably feeling his oats now but reality's gonna put an end to that

I mean his stepson is about to be excessively wealthy and gain a shitload of large, scary friends in the MIA.

It's gonna be ugly.

FelixOrion

Poet Centuriate
Please draft Lynch, Cleveland, you need to add to this Jersey:

johnnyjersey.0.jpg

Hunter S.

If the Raiders go to Vegas I can only imagine tons of horribly hot September games there. That heat would be more dangerous than the cold. Heat Stroke City.

I mean his stepson is about to be excessively wealthy and gain a shitload of large, scary friends in the MIA.

It's gonna be ugly.

Shit, let's go over what the stepdad's (allegedly) done so far to him as revenge for beating his ass

Snitching to the NCAA
Getting him arrested
Suing him a week before the draft
Hacking his Twitter and releasing this video 10 minutes before the draft

Even IF Tunsil doesn't give somebody the iggy to do it, someone's not gonna be happy

Bowser

Ah fuck the Browns :/

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 1m1 minute ago
The Browns just took a guy Panthers were IN LOVE with.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom