• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Draft 2016 |OT| Where One Gasmask Can Change a Career

Status
Not open for further replies.

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
Ah fuck the Browns :/

Black & Blue Review ‏@BlackBlueReview 1m1 minute ago
The Browns just took a guy Panthers were IN LOVE with.

:(

Don't they need someone to replace Norman. And besides I know you're hoping they pick up Quinshad in the next couple of days.

Doorman

Wow Lions took almost no time for their pick to go in.

I...don't like that, really. Seems similar to Mayhew's style of not bothering to use the clock and it implies there's someone here that they really fell in love with.

EDIT: Decker huh...well alright. Not hyped, not bummed, just kinda there. Hopefully he doesn't suck!

ESPN killing us (Browns)
drakeohno1.png

black-guy-gif-star-trek.gif

Doctson is almost 24, I think that bumped him down. Still like treadwell though, Coleman is the one guy I didn't do a ton of research on

Velcro Fly

the tunsil instagram stuff is way less shocking than the bong video

i mean come on all these guys going to fucking god awful Ole Miss

ColdPizza

Banned
Sal used to do a radio post game show from his basement, he's the men and worked his way up. Every once in a while a bone is thrown his way, but not sure about his scoops being solid.

He's a local nobody who seemed to replace the other nobody Joe Buscaglia.

Someone must really hate Tunsil.

You know I can think of someone who wants to cause maximum damage to the kid right now

I lol'd at TMZ getting answers from him. 'I didn't leak no video, I'm not even watching the draft'

'I was a Red Cross volunteer of the year, I would never do this'

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom