• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

It's whatever. They are going to use the pick they got as more ammo for a trade-up. Bradford won't be extended. Hell, he may even be cut. If they can include him in any sort of trade-up, even better.

But that's my point. My Point is, it's only a win for us if this helps us get Mariota. If we actually Keep Bradford and play him, this makes NO SENSE

Bowser

Frank Caliendo ‏@FrankCaliendo 1m1 minute ago
Boy Chip Kelly is going to be embarrassed when he realizes the "OU" next to Sam Bradford's college didn't mean Oregon

cdyhybrid

Poor Jimmy is fucked now. Wilson can't throw for shit.

om6pbYv.png

Syrinx

And the best part about this for the Saints is, they already restructured a bunch of contracts to delay cap hits to the next few years just to get under the cap BEFORE today!

Bread

Banned
Patriots fans that I don't have on ignore, tell me about Jonathan Casillas.
He was probably our 2nd best special teamer to Slater, and he didn't make many big mistakes when he got on the field on defense. Good signing if he was cheap.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Come on, Lions--Stafford for Brees. Come on.

Top Bottom