• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 2015 |OT2| Home of Baseball, Anime, Cricket, and Magic Johnson

cdyhybrid

malcolm-butler-intercepts-russell-wilson-super-bowl.gif

We've already got a ring though :)

If only you guys had one to fall back on!

Respect

Bah - sucks Revis is probably gone, but not a surprise...hopefully Bill has some magic left to work with trades...or something because I would rather the secondary not go back to garbage tier.

And damn @ the Saints, they are nuking it to the ground there.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
WE NEED THIS. LET US HAVE THIS OH FICKLE FOOTBALL GODS. LET US BE THE TOOL OF YOUR DIVINE TO SMASH THE UNHOLY PATRIOTS AND BATH THE AFC EAST IN YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS. AMEN.

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
Thought Jared Odrick was getting $7M per year from #Jaguars. It’s actually $8.5M per year with $22M guaranteed.

Damn that's a lot of money

Patriots fans that I don't have on ignore, tell me about Jonathan Casillas.

I Don't know if that includes me or not 😟

But anyway, he's a solid player. Nothing flashy and mostly played on special teams, but he can hold his own and he gave the Pats nice depth behind Hightower and Collina.

If there is a god out there graham cracker will fail his physical

*Tebow prayer
He'll be better then jordan Cameron could have been for you! Jordan's like one concussion away from his career ending, not to mention his other injuries.

But you did still give up the pick and take on the salary so..

Jarnet87

good night Jimmy Grahams sweet fantasy numbers. At least Seahawks have a legitimate option when passing. How the hell are they gonna stay under the cap when Wilson gets that big deal.

I love seeing the Saints get taken apart piece by piece. Time for them to go back to the NFC South cellar. It's all unfolding so perfectly for Jameis.

Top Bottom