• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

I just got home. What the flying fuck has happened?
Stay calm, Squicken cursed us. I already freaked out, but turns out he could only be suspended a couple games. Farmer and gang have a chance to appeal and negotiate, and they don't seem to rattled honestly
Edit: Kave! No! Stay calm! Read my post! Derek Anderson! Loud noises!

This shit is such a mess. It's so sloppy with them being behind on 3 picks right now, talking about trades that have happened in later picks and everything.

Richburg might have been a little bit of a reach at 43 as some liked Martin more than him but he's got some nastiness to him. Smart guy, over 50 starts. Watched a little bit of tape on him and he's done some pulling in that offense. Takes care of a MASSIVE need.

No longer depending on JD Walton being *the* guy and we have a center of the future.

Draxal

Nothing makes sense. I would rather have Latimer than Mathews.

Fuck and gave up the fourth?

Jenkins over Byrd, Jackson, reach in the first, trade up in the second for a guy that would most likely be there. Not a good off season for you guys.

Top Bottom