• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

To be fair, the guy he was responding to was being an utter bellend in that thread.

Using the tragedy of a pregnant women getting shot in the stomach to further his own anti-abortion agenda

Cmon-Son.gif

So damn hostile in here today and the Pats haven't even picked yet. Mech trolling us all with the first pick, squicken squickening from Clowney to Robinson, everyone getting angry at Browns-GAF, Browns-GAF getting angry at Browns-GAF.

Video game forum NFL mock drafts are serious business

So damn hostile in here today and the Pats haven't even picked yet. Mech trolling us all with the first pick, squicken squickening from Clowney to Robinson, everyone getting angry at Browns-GAF, Browns-GAF getting angry at Browns-GAF.

We should be sponsored in an ad. "They take this shit seriously."

BigAT

I'm imagining him in a legit dedicated draft room in his house

whiteboards, pictures, projectors, notebooks, a TV with 24/7 game film rolling
LJ has to simulate being the Bills' front office, so he is inflicting blunt force head trauma upon himself before he makes the selection.

The best thing ever.

I'm drunk.

The company left some ettouffee and boiled crawfish for us tonight. Plus I got a bonus check. Its a good night cher.

I wanna eat that. Suck out the brains and stuff.

Jarnet87

Bucs.gif

Watkins gone, Evans gone, Manziel possibly gone, my world is shattered. If this happens I am committing sudoku by stuffing my face with pizza hut pizza until I collapse.

At the 9:30 mark I open it up to suggestions from the group on the Bills choice. We'll need to reach a consensus by 10:30 if LJ hasn't appeared.

I didn't even know Morrall played for the Dolphins, just that he won with the Colts in 1970 in place of Johnny U. I have a ball at home he along with all the living (at the time) players' signatures from the Colts and Ravens Championships. Except for the most recent players, as I got it a few years back.

RIP Earl

Top Bottom