• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

rando14

It's Schneiders replacement Rando! Ireland is being groomed just like John Mara Jr!

c3STHNG.gif

We had a good run :(

You could very well be right, and I kind of hope I'm wrong, I want to be a bit surprised with who they select.

If this draft is so stacked, Ebron must be head and shoulders better than last years top drafted TE (Eifert). Is Ebron that much better? Can't answer that because I haven't watched enough of him, watched none of him during the college year outside of one game. I can say without hesitation that he must be some kind of player if he's going to go top 10 in a draft that's being billed as one of the best and deepest in years...or it's another horrible mistake.

I kind of want ODB just to throw everyone off, but again would rather move back a few spots because over the last few drafts we've done better in the 2nd round than most of our division rivals.

Byrd, Levitre, Robert Woods, Kiko Alonso, Cordy Glenn, and maybe at some point during the next year we can add A.Williams to the list. Torrell Troup is the lone 2nd round bust. Not bad on the second day of the draft. What's bad is that two of the five players on that list were never locked up long term. Failure to sign are own, perpetual problem for this org....

Yeah I'm not sure I'd take a TE that high in this draft either. I know nothing about the Bills or their offense though.

My favorite TE this year in terms of value would be C.J. Fiedorowicz in the late 3rd or early 4th. Can do it all.

bionic77

I love pineapple, as a stand-alone food item.

I hate it in sauces, as a topping and everything in between.
Even the Pats fan gets it right.

Speaking of pineapples, the ones I ate in Hawaii were so good I could have eaten them all day. Never had any as good over here on the east coast though.

Same with mangos. If you go to a tropical country and get fresh mangos there they are Tebow tier, but they seem dry and tasteless when they come over here.

rando14

Speaking of pineapples, the ones I ate in Hawaii were so good I could have eaten them all day. Never had any as good over here on the east coast though.

Same with mangos. If you go to a tropical country and get fresh mangos there they are Tebow tier, but they seem dry and tasteless when they come over here.

I've had some decent luck with mangos from the mexican market, but yeah mangoes in the US for the most part taste like donkey nards

effzee

Mangoes from India or Pakistan are the greatest food on earth.

Wes! Wesley!

I was talking to a British girl last night and we were talking about Kings and stuff. And I asked her if you guys were gonna change the anthem to God Save the King. She called me an twat and walked away.

Sensitive bunch you Brits.

Bread

Banned
Wes! Wesley!

I was talking to a British girl last night and we were talking about Kings and stuff. And I asked her if you guys were gonna change the anthem to God Save the King. She called me an twat and walked away.

she probably had gross teeth too

Wes

venison crêpe
Wes! Wesley!

Clearly she's not good enough for you then Dutch. Also the answer to your question is yes they would.

Kabouter sent me a link to a bunch of Dutch ladies enjoying Kingsday on one of the canals in Amsterdam. He knows I appreciate such things. I'm going to have to move there one day.

Nakazato

This was a toss up with OBJ (Who I love staring me in the face)

With the 17th pick in the NFL Draft the Baltimore Ravens Select..... Zack Martin OT ND

Yea Yea not a flashy pick but it is an Ozzie pick. After seeing the HORRID OL play last year and seeing Flacco on his back more than a ($120 mil) hooker. We finish upgrading our OL. Martin is a solid Technician with good feet and balance but has short arms. With this upgrade we have effectively have a starting RT ,back up G and LT. We could have possible the best oline we have had in years. Now if the the WRs can separate, get yac and can keep the D rested we maybe be seeing the playoffs for a good long while

WR in the second

Clearly she's not good enough for you then Dutch. Also the answer to your question is yes they would.

Kabouter sent me a link to a bunch of Dutch ladies enjoying Kingsday on one of the canals in Amsterdam. He knows I appreciate such things. I'm going to have to move there one day.

Wait they really would change the anthem?

Wes

venison crêpe
Wait they really would change the anthem?

Not so much change but revert back to how it was sung when George VI was on the throne.

The King/Queen is simply changed within the title and throughout the song lyrics depending upon the gender of the monarch at the time it is being sung.

Not so much change but revert back to how it was sung when George VI was on the throne.

The King/Queen is simply changed within the title and throughout the song lyrics depending upon the gender of the monarch at the time it is being sung.

That actually blows my mind. I had no clue. Maybe she didn't know either.

I bet she wouldn't have walked away had I been shirtless.

Sorry man, you are indeed correct. It's been a crazy couple of days.

Hope all is well.

Top Bottom