• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Sanjuro

Keys to becoming a successful musician.

1. Sound like trash.
2. Think of a awful song title to coincide with "Draft Day", "Royals", "Hall of Fame", "All Star", etc.
3. Leave your cassette tapes in front of ESPN headquarters.
4. Make money.

JABEE

Keys to becoming a successful musician.

1. Sound like trash.
2. Think of a awful song title to coincide with "Draft Day", "Royals", "Hall of Fame", "All Star", etc.
3. Leave your cassette tapes in front of ESPN headquarters.
4. Make money.
Konka redeemed

cashman

Banned
1DtjdU6l.jpg

What up childhood bed

So you squicken'd as a child?

And that was Lebron shitting on my team, but I don't even care.

Fuck Jordan. Terrible owner, worse person, and he's overrated out the ass as a player. Don't get me wrong, he's one of the greatest ever. But ESPN and David Stern brainwashed dummies into thinking he's some untouchable deity. They've got 90s babies who never even watched dude play a game live acting like his shit don't stink.

here u go gata!

drake-looks-like-a-proud-girlfriend.jpg

Drake moonlights as a groupie ho

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
It's going to be interesting to see who the Chargers go with in the first round. Rivers has a few years left in the tank so they could go with another weapon to compliment Keenan Allen whether it be another WR or a RB. I could also see them going offensive line.

The Chargers got a steal in Keenan Allen when they drafted him in the third round last year.

I decided to check out his weaknesses from a CBS Sports draft profile:

WEAKNESSES: Lacks elite straight-line speed. Is quicker and more agile than his size would indicate. Doesn't have elite elusiveness and occasionally drops catchable passes in traffic when he heads upfield without the ball.

Missed the final three games of the 2012 season with a left knee injury that sidelined him for the Scouting Combine. Teams will also be very interested in the results of a second drug test at the combine after Allen's first test was reportedly "red-flagged."

Compares To: Jordy Nelson, Packers -- Allen is very similar in that he possesses just enough straight-line speed to beat defenders on the outside. He wins with the size, toughness and sure hands to attack over the middle.

Jordan is the GOAT.

But he missed shots, missed dunks, got blocked, got dunked on, got crossed up, missed clutch shots, had bad games, and lost playoff series just like any other dude.

People my age, who were just wee lads back when MJ was in his prime, get caught up in the highlight reels that ESPN show and just think every game for him was Space Jam and he was flying around scoring 70 points and dunking from the free throw line every game. It would be interesting to see how differently we would perceive him if he played in today's media climate with 24/7 sports coverage and social media.

One bad game for Lebron and we're ready to call him a talentless bum and throw him out of the league.

Eleuin

Jordan is the GOAT.

But he missed shots, missed dunks, got blocked, got dunked on, got crossed up, missed clutch shots, had bad games, and lost playoff series just like any other dude.

People my age, who were just wee lads back when MJ was in his prime, get caught up in the highlight reels that ESPN show and just think every game for him was Space Jam and he was flying around scoring 70 points and dunking from the free throw line every game. It would be interesting to see how differently we would perceive him if he played in today's media climate with 24/7 sports coverage and social media.

One bad game for Lebron and we're ready to call him a talentless bum and throw him out of the league.
I think Jordan would be just fine

Nightz

It's the Chargers pick, but we have no Chargers fans around to make the choice. So it's a community selection

Sorry, out of town for training until June. I haven't been able to keep up with draft prospects, but I would say CB, DT, O-line, WR would be the order of priority for the Chargers.

squicken

Sorry, out of town for training until June. I haven't been able to keep up with draft prospects, but I would say CB, DT, O-line, WR would be the order of priority for the Chargers.

Good luck with training, and thanks for the heads up. We will probably go CB

Spinluck

Has it been 2yrs since Giants vs Pats Part II? Shit felt like yesterday.

tom-brady-and-eli-manning-nfl.jpg

Let us give thanks to Eli, for he is good, and Tebow anointed him to wash away the sinful stain on the league known as the Patriots. When you see all the NFL logos side by side, theirs sticks out like a fat cheerleader that doesn't belong. Look at the fear in Brady's eyes, and the dominance in Eli's body language. Brady is defeated, and this pic was taken when he could throw a decent ball 20yds. Now stop this Brady worshipping at once.

Bill will have them winning at least 12 to 14 games this year.

hey guys im drunk and i miss chan

What do you miss more, Chan, or winning Superbowls fairly?

Top Bottom