• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Bradley Roby CB would be a good pick and a position of need, something I can see the Browns doing.

Another viable option is OG Xavier Su'a-Filo, could see them trying to bolster the line as well.

I also like WR Odell Beckham Jr. but he's only 5'11 and after signing that Bengals WR that could be a tad redundant, they may wait to round 2 to get the 6'5 Kelvin Benjamin from FSU.

cajunator

Banned
Oh shit. I just woke up and its almost our turn. Saints dont have huge needs but will either go with a center, linebacker, corner, wr, or bpa.

Scratch Xavier, Zack Martin is still on the board. he's really BPA and a need. Unless you guys like Beckham Jr. as he's rated about the same place as Martin, but only 5'11.

As for corners I still like Roby over Fuller and Verrett.

Honestly as for who's available, Martin works for me.

We could probably get Ginuwine for a couple bucks.

tumblr_m4ij90oHrn1r0ix14o1_250.gif

Edit: Martin is gone batman
I'll say Corner over wr, we can probably grab a bigger body wr in the 2nd with the 3rd pick in Robinson, Matthews, Benjamin, or latimer. Haven't seen most the corners besides Roby who I think is overrated....so Wes and bats you guys can make the call

I'll say Corner over wr, we can probably grab a bigger body wr in the 2nd with the 3rd pick in Robinson, Matthews, Benjamin, or latimer. Haven't seen most the corners besides Roby who I think is overrated....so Wes and bats you guys can make the call

All 3 of those corners I have mentioned are rated about the same. Xavier is fine if Martin is gone. Unless Wes has a preference on one of the other corners.

Wes

venison crêpe
I agree corner over WR. Beckham JR is undersized to be our #2, can get a good possession receiver in the 2nd or 3rd.

So it's Roby, Fuller or Verett. I'm reading their bios now.

bionic77

lol bionic only puts on a show online.

pretty sure he has a Brady poster above his bed.
It is actually kind of amazing how you can be so wrong about everything.

I really think I am going to use your powers to become the richest man of all time by doing the exact opposite of what you suggest. Your reverse stock picks will give me enough money to buy the Patriots and destroy the franchise from within and have enough money left over to evict the current residents of Florida and start over.

I am a fair man though so I will take care of you because my success will be build on your ineptitude. You will get to live rent free in one of my apartment buildings with all expenses and video games paid for and free Taco Bell for life. Yes Gata, even your dreams can come true if we can work together.

Draxal

Scratch Xavier, Zack Martin is still on the board. he's really BPA and a need. Unless you guys like Beckham Jr. as he's rated about the same place as Martin, but only 5'11.

As for corners I still like Roby over Fuller and Verrett.

Honestly as for who's available, Martin works for me.

You might want to check who the Raven's drafted.

Wes

venison crêpe
Torn between Roby and Fuller.

Fuller seems to more fit the character Pettine would look for, but Roby perhaps plays in the physical mold he's looking for.

It's close, and I'd personally prefer Fuller to Roby, but if BG or Batman feel strongly for Roby then I could equally go with that.

Torn between Roby and Fuller.

Fuller seems to more fit the character Pettine would look for, but Roby perhaps plays in the physical mold he's looking for.

It's close, and I'd personally prefer Fuller to Roby, but if BG or Batman feel strongly for Roby then I could equally go with that.

I don't exactly have Roby rated all that higher BG seems to dislike Roby so Fuller is fine.

cajunator

Banned
I have no idea who the Saints would pick. Most of the ones I know have been picked.
I could use a bit of help here in this regard. Depends on who the Browns pick of course.

I have no idea who the Saints would pick. Most of the ones I know have been picked.
I could use a bit of help here in this regard. Depends on who the Browns pick of course.

Go with Hageman bro. BPA left that I know of and I'm pretty sure Saints could use him on DL.

Could go Dee Ford as well, tho I'm not real high on him.

Top Bottom