• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Dragon

Banned
Lena is a decent actress and probably a solid casting choice but she is goddawful for most of Cersei's supposed character traits.

She comes off as a shrill dick demon with teeth in her cooch.

Cersei is kinda a total asshole though all the time. I don't mind her as much as I mind Emilia Clarke who is a complete and utter asshole all the time while shouting. If HBO had an edited version where she was completely removed, no fucks would be given.

As leader of Pats Gaf Bread is my #2 and can do whatever the hell he wants to. You just sit back and enjoy it.

You are a humorous guy Mech!

When did defense become passe' in the NBA? And what is up with all this flopping bullshit??

well like all the major sports they've figured out the average fan likes to see lots of scoring so it's slanted that way. there is still decent defense played from time to time.... take the last play of the game for instance!

as for the flopping, that's been going on since the godfather Divac invented it!

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
lDvL6y3.gif

I can't stop watching this. This is the Sistine Chapel of lady .gifs

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Wait, Mario Golf 3DS is out this Friday? Gonna have to pick it up. Anyone gonna create the NFL-GAF online community?

rando14

Maaaaan I was playing the Mario golf 3ds demo and I reek!! I only got above par once, and that was mostly luck!!

Any tips, because my confidence is very fragile and nothing is more embarrassing than suckin at Nintendo!! :'(

MechDX

Well isn't that special DC has officially announced they will do a Justice League movie. So cute how they want to be just like Marvel.

MechDX

Fine with it so long as it doesn't suck.

It will.

Of course it will. Took Marvel 6 years and 5 solo movies to set the universe up. DC is going to force Batman and Superman into a quick movie and then 2 years later force all the members of JLA together.

Meanwhile Avengers 2 will hit 1.5 billion at the box office and casuals will go into the JLA movie and say "Where the fuck is Iron Man??"

squicken

Mandatory Monday: Sam's Club?

Will the Rams draft a quarterback?

That's a question I have asked myself over and over again while watching tape of quarterback prospects, assembling mock drafts and compiling notes. It is something I have been asked while performing my little stand-up routine on radio shows. The Rams may or may not be comfortable with Sam Bradford, and their confidence in the first overall pick in the 2010 draft is the unpredictable variable that could topple the entire draft board.
--
The short answer to this long investigation: it is hard to feel good about any quarterback when you are watching a Brian Schottenheimer offense. The Rams need to fix their passing game. But that may not start with the quarterback.

squicken

MMQB Info Dump

--Momentum is gaining for the Atlanta Falcons moving up for Jadeveon Clowney. Not saying it’s going to happen; I’d list the odds at 40 percent. But if the Texans want to trade the No. 1 pick, the Falcons, as of this morning, are their best option.

--If Atlanta can’t get one, they can certainly get to No. 2. St. Louis holds two first-round picks—the second and 13th overall choices—and you should put something close to the mortgage down on the prospect of them trading one or both of them.

--The top 10 of one team not in the top 10, though I do not know the order: Two quarterbacks (Johnny Manziel, Blake Bortles), four tackles (Greg Robinson, Jake Matthews, Taylor Lewan, Zack Martin), one defensive tackle (Aaron Donald), two pass-rushers (Jadeveon Clowney, Khalil Mack), one wideout (Sammy Watkins).

--Manziel stuff

“If I had the first pick in the draft,” said an NFL offensive coordinator, “I’d take Manziel.”

Come to find out that one team, at the NFL Scouting Combine, spent the entire 15-minute individual interview period with Manziel talking only about his personal life and his run-ins with trouble. When the horn blew to signify he had to go to his next speed-date, Manziel asked team officials and coaches in the room, “Any football questions?” There was none

I absolutely buy Dallas’ interest in Manziel

There’s a rumor (apparently faulty) making the rounds about the Eagles moving up to try to get Johnny Manziel.

cajunator

Banned
Son of a bitch. Mayflower,Arkansas got fucked up. Tornado went right over the interstate and threw dozens of cars and semis around like toys.

cajunator

Banned
Why does it seem like there are more bust prospects in nfl than other pro league drafts? Is the talent just harder to identify or is scouting just not as great as it should be?
Are there high profile busts in other leagues?

Why does it seem like there are more bust prospects in nfl than other pro league drafts? Is the talent just harder to identify or is scouting just not as great as it should be?
Are there high profile busts in other leagues?

There's multiple players that will be lottery picks in the NBA draft that people think will be busts already.

Top Bottom