• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL Offseason Thread 3 - Drowney for Clowney Mech, Drowney for Clowney.

Oh that's not what I meant, buddy. I posted the whole thing and then saw you just beat me so I cleared my post haha
Gotcha, haha.

I'm sorry if I "fucked" up this draft for Future and deacon but I still firmly believe if still at 1.1 the Texans take Mack.

The rest of yall can fuck yourselves.

Except for Texans & Pats AGE, BG, Greg and Narag.

Bro, you didn't fuck up nothing for me or anyone else. Outside of my innocent ribbing of you for the pick which is par course for being on NFL-GAF - this purely for fun. Just a good way to make the time go by as the off-season progresses.

After this is over, I was going to propose a more group oriented draft WITH trades that tries to really mimic what's going to happen with the draft. The rules being that those who chose for their teams would have to sit out and leave it in the hands of the others in the group. That's if folks are up for it.

Frankly, the mock draft may be all kinds of crazy but its been fun doing it!

Eleuin

I'm happy.
tumblr_m52dbj3oDZ1r8p09qo1_400.gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
And I'm going to game 5 for the Nets/Raps series.

I split season seats with my buddies so I've been to game 2 already, let's hope I see them win again.

bionic77

damn, bans are stupid

serious bans should only be for new members that fucking suck, and the obvious trolls that only post garbage

hopefully soon, and hopefully it's not a strike system or he's probably pretty close
I am surprised he has not been permabanned already.

She's in it GoT?! I'm already a fan and never watched it!
Thought she was really attractive in Tudors

She gets naked (well topless) too!

Oh...

#TeamMargaery

Oh here's Thug Sherman, Fitz, and Arian Foster talking about stuff.

EDUCATIONAL STUFF!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFOqEgeczGQ

(Plus Sherman makes some jokes about a certain MEDIOCRE RECEIVER)

Not a man face but she needs to stop doing that stupid duckface

Her duckface is the best duckface!!!!

squicken

Gotcha, haha.

Bro, you didn't fuck up nothing for me or anyone else. Outside of my innocent ribbing of you for the pick which is par course for being on NFL-GAF - this purely for fun. Just a good way to make the time go by as the off-season progresses.

After this is over, I was going to propose a more group oriented draft WITH trades that tries to really mimic what's going to happen with the draft. The rules being that those who chose for their teams would have to sit out and leave it in the hands of the others in the group. That's if folks are up for it.

Frankly, the mock draft may be all kinds of crazy but its been fun doing it!

I like this idea, especially letting the group make the pick and not the "fan"

When I read the books, this is who I was picturing as Cersei. Ironically she ended up on the show anyway.
Lena is a decent actress and probably a solid casting choice but she is goddawful for most of Cersei's supposed character traits.

She comes off as a shrill dick demon with teeth in her cooch.

MechDX

I would recommend that if you do this second mock it should be in a separate thread. 11 days till draft and my guess would be some pieces (trades, etc .) will start happening and the draft possibilities start falling into place.

Second mock could get lost easily

JABEE

I would recommend that if you do this second mock it should be in a separate thread. 11 days till draft and my guess would be some pieces (trades, etc .) will start happening and the draft possibilities start falling into place.

Second mock could get lost easily
Looks like someone is regretting passing up on future HOF QB Johnny Manziel. You'll get your chance to make amends for your pick, Mech.

What you can never make amends for is your allegiance to the New England Patriots. It was a choice for you; a choice born out of a desire for evil and to turn your back on the teachings of Tebow.

You must repent before the draft. There is no curse, for that is sacrilege. Your love of the Patriots, and consequently, your hatred of all that is fair and good in the world, will not be smiled upon. I may have said you cannot make amends, but you can at least save yourself on a personal level.

Do the right thing, Mech. Flee from the side of evil. Take arms against the Patriot scourge. You may not save your soul, but you will restore your dignity on Earth.

Top Bottom